Chapter 22

Hazel's POV

"Ok..lets hit it" I said grabbing my armor on and walking out the door.

As you walked out you saw everyone up and ready to go.

"Hey look who's up" North smirked.

"Yep" I responded as a twirled around.

"Ok..that's enough socializing..we need to get Jess out of hear" he commanded.

"The escape pods aren't that far from hear" wash informed us as he looked back at me.

"Are you good" he asked in a soft tone, that always made me feel comfortable.

"Ya" I responded looking over at Georgia and Alaska. They go good together.

                  Georgia's POV

"Hey do you guys mind if we stop at my room to get something..it's really important.." I asked.

Everyone looked back at me and tilted they head.

"You guys know it's important by the way I'm asking so can we just cut the shit and go to my room" I snapped. 

"Uh..y-ya, whatever you need" Alaska stuttered.

*oh I've got him whipped already* I thought as we walked off.

__________________

We were now at my room and I put my password into the key pad before walking in, Alaska by my side.

"Hey, can I grab my stuff in privet" I asked.

He stopped and nodded his head before exiting the room.

I waited till I couldn't hear footsteps anymore and I went over to my closet and removed a few boots that reveled a secret hatch.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door to it and opened it.

It was like my past come back to haunt me. All the pictures of him and her.

I of course new were he was. But he made me promise that I could never tell anyone....especially her.

If you don't know who I'm referring to, it's my sister, Ohio and the chief.

He left so many years ago to fight the alien war.

He would make contact very so often. But one day he called and then...never called again.

My sister was devastated.

This was when we lived back on reach.

Then I month or so later he called me on a privet line. And explained why he can't come back anymore. He said to keep it a secret.

The reason he couldn't come back is because he was so deep in his assignment that he had to fake his death by getting in this ship that was torn apart...and he's going into hipper sleep. He said he's going to be in for a long, long time..and that it would be best to just forget about him.

I promised him that day that I would never..never tell Ohio....but I guess know I have no choice.

I took one more look at the box and took out a transmitter.

And with one click...I was calling Spartan 1..1..7.. 

              *aka..John