chapter thr33

"Cathyyy!" Brianna yelled at me. I opened my eyes and curled up in a ball.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? ALL I WANT IS TO SLEEP. CAN'T I GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP AROUND HERE? AND YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES!" I yelled at her. She backed away.

"Chill. It's lunch. Michael had a plan, remember? Let's find out." she said, handing me one of the crappy hairbrushes they supplied us with. It was made of metal and had about 20 bristles, which is half of what a normal hairbrush has. I ran it through my crappy hair. Brianna grabbed my arm and walked me out to the cafeteria. I saw Michael sitting alone. I sat down across from him.

"So, Mikey. What's your plan?" Brianna asked, flirting.

"Don't call me Mikey. Only April can do that."

"Again with this April bitch! Who is she?" I asked.

"She was my best friend, and my roommate. Well, not at first. First she lived in the creepy house with her ghost lover. Then another ghost tried to kill her, so the good ghost, Luke, got her out and said to stay with me, so she did." Michael said. I stared at him, open-mouthed. Brianna's jaw was to the ground.

"I don't blame your mother for sending you here. You got some problems, mate." I said, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Says the girl who murdered her own brother." Michael scoffed. The table became silent. Eric walked over to us. He sat in the empty chair next to me.

"Hey, Eric. Where were you yesterday?" Brianna asked, changing the subject.

"I slept. A lot." Eric said back.

"Lucky," I said.

Eric was the only person here I actually trusted. I'd known him since I got put in here. He was my first cellmate, before Brianna came in, and they put me with her.

"Well, Cathy, the beds aren't exactly the best, so I would get off of them as soon as possible. And get the hell out of here," Eric said. I nodded.

"Speaking of getting the hell out of here, didn't you have a plan, Mikey?" Brianna asked, reaching for Michael's hand. Michael drew his hand away from the table and ran his hand through his hair, making it even more awkward than it already was.

"Yeah. Burning this place to the ground. We can grab little things we find and light it on fire."

"Oh, really? What little things will we grab, genius? They barely provide us with real food!" I said.

"There's a hidden box of matches under the table. I snuck a box in and glued it to the table." Michael smirked.

"You know what, Clifford?"

"What?" he asked me.

"You smirk a lot." I said. He smirked again.

"It's a part of me, what can I say?" he asked.

"You mean part of your badass façade?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Oh, please. Everyone knows you're not actually the baddest bitch here!" I said.

"Cathy's already got that slot taken," Eric said. I nodded.

"You look like you could be the most cuddly human on the planet. And I'll bet you are!" I said.

"Are you implying you want to cuddle me?" Michael asked.

"No!"

"God, I can feel the sexual tension from here!" Eric said.

"I know. I wanna jump on him so badly." Brianna said. We all stared at her.

"Oh, you meant between Cathy and Michael, okay. Yep. Got it." she said. Michael looked disgusted.

"What? You're hot and I haven't had sex in 3 years." she said.

"How old are you?" Michael said.

"19. I've been here for 3 years." Brianna said.

"You fucked when you were 16?"

"Yeah. And I really wanna fuck you," Brianna said to him. I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. I wasn't laughing at Brianna's wording. I was laughing at Michael's reaction.

Priceless. (a/n: im imagining his reaction as the side picture)

"BRIANNA! YOU'RE SCARING MICHAEL!" I yelled, laughing hysterically. Eric joined in. The guard walked over.

I feel like he needs a name.

Satan.

Yeah. Satan's good. NOT LIKE THAT! I MEANT IT'S A GOOD NAME FOR HIM!

"You all need to shut up before I separate you." he said.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Michael and I said in unison. We looked at each other, both of us creeped out. Is creeped a word? I don't know and I don't care.

"I'm gonna separate you. And if you still won't be quiet, I'll duct tape your fucking mouth shut."

"Oh, wow." I said.

"So fucking scary!" Michael finished.

Damn. We're like the same person.

"Whatever. Just shut the fuck up," Satan said, walking away. I laughed.

"I hate him." I said.

"We all do!" Eric said. Some lady walked up behind us.