chapter f0ur

"Who are you?" Brianna asked the lady.

"Brianna... you don't remember me?"

"Well obviously not, or I wouldn't be asking you who the fuck you are." she said.

"I'm your sister."

"I don't have a sister," Brianna laughed.

"Yeah, you do. Mom said to come visit you and introduce myself. So, hi. I'm Serena."

"Good for you, now I'm trying to flirt, so if you could, uh, leave?"

"With who? Are you lesbian? Because if you are I have no problem with that!"

"No! I'm bi! I'm trying to fuck Michael here!"

"NO THANK YOU!" Michael said. I laughed.

"It's okay, Michael. She did this to Eric, too. Look how he turned out!" I said, pointing to Eric. He took this as his cue to make a derp face. (a/n: i picture eric as hairy stiles lol so pic is there)

"Oh, fuck." Michael said. I laughed. Loser.

"Say you're gay." I said.

"But I'm not."

"She won't know that!"

"Oh! Okay!" Michael said.

"Guys, I can hear you." Brianna said.

"Whatever. But, Michael, when is this plan of yours going down?" I asked.

"Um... tomorrow?" he questioned himself.

"Alright. And what do we do after we escape?" I asked.

"We run. Never look back."

"Michael you've been here a week. Nit 4 years," I said. He shrugged.

"I'm tired." he said.

"Me, too." I said.

"GO TO YOUR CELLS!" Satan yelled. Everyone stood up, throwing away their food. I held onto Michael's arm as we walked down the hallway.

"Aww! I ship it!" Eric cooed. I flipped him off.

"Here, Brianna. Come to my cell. We'll switch back after dinner." Eric said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. Between lunch and dinner, Satan has a break, so the really nice lady guard replaces him. She's always been nice to me, kind of like she knows what I'm going through.

"Come on in, Michael. Welcome to my humble cell." I joked. He laughed as the bars slid closed. I grabbed his arm and sat on the bed. He sat next to me.

I don't know what came over me. But I did something that ruined my badass personality forever.

I hugged him.

"Cathy, I thought you were so badass and didn't wanna cuddle anyone." Michael said.

"Shut up," I said. He put his arms around me and we lied on my bed. Just cuddling.

Then he kissed me.

"What do you think you're doing, Clifford?"

"I thought we were having one if those movie moments where the cute future couple realize they really like each other and kiss?"

"You thought. All I wanted was to cuddle. I get lonely in here. Brianna is  a certified bitch, and Eric is gone."

"Well, whatever you want, I'm here for you, babe."

"Babe?"

"Yep. I'm gonna call you babe from now on."

"Okay..." I said, closing my eyes.

I fell asleep in Michael Clifford's arms.

I trust this boy.

I trust him with my life.