chapter s1x

I woke up to Brianna yelling.

"WHAT?"

"Get up! We need to execute the plan!"

"Okay! I'm up!" I said, sitting up.

"Michael is in solitude. We need to get him out!"

"No shit."

"Okay, you slept too much. It's almost lunch."

"Okay."

"You got the matches?" she whispered. I nodded.

"Okay. Let's do this." she said. I sighed.

I have to save Michael.

The cell door slid open.

"It's time," she said.

"Yep." I said, gripping onto the matches in my pocket.

I walked out to the cafeteria and saw the wooden chair. I looked at the clock. 12:33.

2 minutes until we had to execute this plan. I found out the bottom of the table is made of a rough material.

That would be the thing that ignited the flame.

"Okay, we have one minute." Brianna said.

"Okay. You should light the fire. I'll get to the solitude chamber." I said, handing Brianna the matches.

"Use the table." I said.

She just nodded. I stood up and made my way towards the other corridor which led to the solitude chambers. I felt a burst of temperature increase. She started the fire. The smoke alarm started to beep.

All the doors opened. I ran down the hallway. I heard screaming. I walked towards the sound. It was Michael.

Satan was hitting him... with a whip.

"It's the 21st century! You can't get away with that shit anymore!" I said.

"Watch me!" Satan said, hitting Michael again. I grabbed the whip and turned around.

"RUN!" I yelled. I ran a little slower than Michael.

"Go to the guards area! I'll catch up!"

"Okay! Promise you'll meet me outside?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... NOW GO GO GO!" he screamed. I ran through the corridors, the heat burning my skin. I found a door that said Emergency Exit

They were wide open. I looked down to see how far the jump would be.

Who would have thought a 3rd story jump would be so hard?

Not me, that's who.

I saw a short ladder that ended by the start of the first floor. I climbed out of the window and crawled down the ladder.

"CATHY!" Brianna screamed.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"COME HERE! HURRY!" Brianna yelled.

"KINDA BUSY HERE!" I yelled.

I got to the bottom of the ladder and leaped down. I ran over to Brianna.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The asylum. It's practically burned to the ground..." she said, looking at me. My eyes widened.

"Michael." I said.