Jason

I jumped nearly a foot in the air when Athena appeared in the middle of the cabin with Demeter beside her in the most dramatic way she could manage. Piper laughed a little and nudged me with her foot. "We have an idea of who this 'prodigy' might be. We heard from the wind- I'm not sure which one- about a girl named Valerie. She is a demigod, but she doesn't know it.We aren't sure what she did to invoke the wrath of all the monsters in her area. Anyway, Valerie- having no idea about the gods and the Greek/Roman camps- did her best to fight them off. She did surprisingly well for a newbie, but there were too many. She was captured and no one has heard of or from her since then. We think that's your mission," Athena explained. I cleared my throat. "Um, oh goddess Athena, where exactly does- or did- she live?" I asked. Athena spun to me. "She did live in Pennsylvania, United States, in Philadelphia. Her address is 36 Cedar wood Road," Athena said. "If you don't mind my asking, how do you know all this?" asked Hazel timidly. Athena's gaze narrowed and she answered with gritted teeth. "I know because she is my daughter. Good luck on your quest," she said, and with a puff of smoke (rather dramatic) she and Demeter were gone. Only then did I think to wonder why Demeter had come at all. "I'm going to go tell Chiron," said Percy, standing up. "I can go find Leo and Calypso," I offered, rising as well. "You guys can stay and talk things over if you want," Percy said as he left. I followed. Everyone else stayed behind to 'talk it over'. After all, we knew it was bad when Athena herself came in person to speak with us.