Hazel

Frank sighed, flipping through another channel on HephestusTV. So far, we hadn't found anything. Finally, Frank groaned and said," This is hopeless. Let's go see if Percy and Annabeth found anything." I shrugged. "Okay," I agreed, and we got to our feet. We headed out of my cabin towards Percy's but didn't get very far before they saw Jason and Piper, hand in hand. "Hey, guys!" called Frank, jogging towards them. They looked up. Piper waved. "Did you guys find anything?" she asked. "Nope," I said. "We were on our way to see if Percy and Annabeth did."
Jason spoke up. "We just finished asking around camp, so I guess we'll come with you guys," he said, and the duo fell in line beside us. It wasn't far to the Poseidon cabin, and soon Frank was rapping on the door. Percy opened it, and I was hit with the smell of the sea. "Hey! What's up?" Percy said, stepping out of the way to let us in. Annabeth was sitting on the floor. Frank and I sat down on a bottom bunk, Piper and Jason sat opposite us. Percy sat down on the floor next to Annabeth. They were sitting in front of Percy's fountain, obviously for IM's. We sat in silence for a bit. Finally Annabeth leaned back and spoke. "You guys didn't learn anything, did you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Nothing. You?" I replied. Percy nodded. "Yeah, sorta. We were  talking to Athena and she said she 'might know something, but she needed to check.' Then she swooped off. I think she was going to IM-" Percy was cut off by Athena appearing in the centre of his cabin with Demeter beside her. "Hello," Athena said. "I've got something you need to hear."