Annabeth

Percy burst into the room, wet and disheveled. My first thought was how did he get wet, because he was the son of Poseidon. My second thought was what situation did he get in where he would get wet. My third thought was what situation did he get in where he would get wet in the twenty feet between here and the Big House. I sighed before he even told us what he did. The moment he told us he got distracted and fell in a lake, I face palmed. But then he started to lay out his visit with Luna. When he told us about the magic liquid she'd created without even knowing the full extent of her powers, I gaped. This was amazing! Valerie was way more talented then we'd realized. He finished his story by holding out his hand with the pearl enclosed in it. I leapt to my feet. "Percy, that's the same kind a nymph gave you on your first quest! But there's only one..." I stopped. "It's for Valerie, isn't it?" I asked. He nodded. Piper piped up. "If you don't mind my asking, um, what exactly is that?" she questioned. "It's something we got on our lightning bolt quest, too. If you stomp it under your foot, it in closes you in a bubble and will return you to the body of water where you received it. One per person," I said quickly. Piper nodded. I turned to Percy. "We'd better go tell Chiron. C'mon, guys," I said. Percy magically dried himself, then followed me out the door. Everyone else filed after him,although the party was considerably smaller without Leo, Calypso or Jason. Hazel, Piper, Percy,Frank and I. On our way to the Big House, we ran into Leo, Calypso and Jason. Leo was gasping for breath. Jason looked urgent. "We found something else. Camp Jupiter. They know something about Rachel."