Cookies and Milk (Fluff)

POV: 3rd Person Omniscient

It was a breezy winter afternoon, and frankly, Haru couldn't stand it. He'd much rather have it been spring or fall or something. Then he'd be able to go out swimming with his friends in the pool back at Iwatobi. Now all he could do was just lay in bed bored or sit in the bathtub with for at least a bit of the feeling he gets when in water.

It seemed that laying in bed was all he was destined to do that day, that is until his best friend who he often holds hands with, decides to make an appearance at Haru's front door.

"Hey, Haru! I hope you don't mind me stopping by. It was just really boring back at home," Makoto said, grinning apologetically and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay then," Haru said, not being one to speak much.

Makoto, already being used to being in Haru's house, made himself comfortable as he turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Shortly, Haru sat beside Makoto, being sure to have brought blankets and pillows so they would be comfortable. At some point, Makoto gave up on finding anything interesting on TV and settled for one of the cheesy Christmas movies that always play during the winter.

After a while of watching TV, Haru seemed to have drifted off. Makoto smiled as he saw Haru sleeping on his stomach, his head resting on Makoto's lap. Makoto knew Haru was never truly accustomed to calling Makoto his boyfriend, but he could tell by Haru's actions that he really did care. After half an hour or so, Makoto got up, making sure not to wake Haru up, and had the brightest idea.

Makoto searched and searched all over the kitchen in order to find anything that could help in making cookies for him and his boyfriend. It seemed it was nearly impossible to find anything. He thought of quickly going out to the store, but he didn't want to leave Haru by himself for fear that he'll wake up and not know where Makoto is. Makoto sighed, closing the last of the cabinets and standing up.

"What are you looking for?" Haru asked while rubbing his eyes, letting a small yawn pass through his lips.

"Nothing. Just wanted to make some cookies to eat with milk for us. I couldn't really find anything. All that I found was just pans and mackerel," Makoto said, grinning down at his boyfriend, knowing how much he loved mackerel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yooooooo, this was the first one-shot haha. Sorry if it's shitty and has a couple grammar mistakes!! Don't forget to dm me or comment any requests!! This is the first thing I've written on this account and I hope it's not shitty!! Have a nice day/night, my gay fishies!!