Chapter Seven: A Free Day

Jiyong awoke feeling well rested, despite not sleeping most of the night. He was happy to wake up a second day in a row with the elder rapper's arms around him. He shifted and looked down at their entangled legs, and smiled at all the lovebites on his torso. He felt gentle fingers trace the hollow of his hips and follow the curve of his stomach up. Ji turned onto his back and smiled at his lover. Seunghyun's fingers continued their path until they reached the younger's neck. The taller man kissed Jiyong passionately.

The tattooed man sighed into the kiss, loving that it was his reality.

"I didn't hurt you last night, did I?"

Ji smiled. "No, I'm great."

The elder smiled and ran his thumb over Ji's bottom lip. "I'm glad. Although, I didn't realize I'd left so many marks." He chuckled at his observation.

The younger giggled. "I can easily cover it up. I like it, it means I really am yours."

"Hm, that's true." Seunghyun began kissing him again, biting his lip and ghosting his fingers down the slim man's sides.

The temperature was rising in the room, lighting a fire in their veins when a knock sounded on the door.

"Are you two still sleeping?"

They both sighed in frustration before Jiyong started giggling uncontrollably. The elder raised his eyebrow at him.

"You're awfully entertained."

Ji covered his mouth. "I'm sorry, but they have bad timing. Hn, that was great."

Seung smiled at his beautiful lover. "I love seeing you smile, so I guess it's okay."

Seungri knocked again. "Don't be gross! Come have breakfast!"

The rappers looked at each other. "Guess we better go out there. They'll come in next time." The elder nodded and smirked as Ji stood from the bed and stretched. The shorter man grabbed sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt.

"You just gonna sit there?"

"Hm, I like the view from here."

Ji smiled. "I like mine too." He replied as his eyes trailed over Seunghyun's exposed torso.

"You should find me pajama pants."

"Why? You have legs."

The elder stuck his tongue out as he stood up and quickly wandered into the closet, exiting a moment later wearing silk pajama bottoms and a long sleeved shirt. He held out his hand to the younger, who eagerly grabbed it and lead the way out of their room.

They walked into the kitchen and saw the others there, actually making food.

"I hope you don't burn this building to the ground." Seunghyun said as he sat on a stool, with Ji hopping up on the counter beside him.

Seungri, turned from the stove with a frown. "Hey, we can manage to not burn things."

Bae laughed. "You say as the food starts burning."

The youngest man turned around quickly, taking whatever he was cooking away from the heat. They all laughed at him. Dae moved towards him, and took the spatula from him.

"Just let me finish this, ok?"

Seungri pouted, and jumped up on the counter beside Jiyong.

"Awe, Panda, it's okay."

Daesung chuckled as he finished cooking.

               ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^