Chapter Twelve: Second Home

So, yeah, ik I haven't followed any actual timeline that BB had, because this is super AU (gets super AU this chapter) to the point that I'm just making up the timeline/schedules. Also, I very sincerely would like to apologize about my absence. I know I'm always saying that I am absent because of my life being one big existential crisis, which is still true, but things aren't changing and I miss writing. I just had to take a little time and I used it to focus on my art, both digital and traditional. So, please forgive me, and look forward to more chapters. I love you guys, and if you have stuck around, or got excited that I updated this, thank you so so much.

-fast forward 6 months-

Jiyong was walking around the house they had rented in the states. It was a nice two story home, with light wood floors and clean cream colored walls. The yard was big and private and had a nice fence so that Gaho, Jolie, and Homie could be outside without a leash. There was also a large pool with a spacious patio for a table and grill. It even had a bar. Past the patio was a small cluster of trees that looked perfect for a hammock. Ji stared out one the second story windows, down to the street where the hired moving crew were being told where things went by Youngbae and Seunghyun.

His lover looked up, as if he knew that Jiyong was watching him, and smiled when he saw him standing at the window. The younger rapper smiled back, but was quickly distracted by Seungri yelling for him from downstairs.

He took the stairs quickly to see what the fuss was, only to see Seungri and Daesung chasing wet dogs through the kitchen.

"Oh my god! Dae, why are they wet?" Ji began to help them try to get the dogs back outside.

"I don't know, we left the double doors in the kitchen open to get some fresh air in here and they came bounding in like this."

After another moment, they finally got the three animals back out the doors and shut them.

"Hyung, I think there's a pond or something out there since the pool is empty."

Seungri had mud splattered on his face, arms, and shirt; it seemed like he had more mud on him than what had ended up on the walls and floor. Daesung and Jiyong both began laughing at his appearance. Seunghyun came into the kitchen and his eyes widened.

"What the hell happened?"

Ji smiled at him. "The dogs found water. We'll start cleaning down here, so try to get the movers to focus on upstairs since the dogs ran around everywhere."

Seunghyun nodded and left to go tell Bae and the movers the plan while Ji and the others found paper towels and the box with cleaning supplies.

                                                ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They were sitting in the living room on the floor with takeout boxes in front of them, watching the TV. Seunghyun had Ji snuggled against his side as they leaned against the wall. The TV was the only hooked up and functional in the living room since they had sent the truck with the downstairs furniture away to have the one with their bedroom stuff brought to the house.

Daesung and Youngbae were looking at something on Bae's phone, and the dogs were laying on their beds, cleaned and tired. Seungri was the only one of them actually interested in the show on the television, but the others were enjoying the noise.

Jiyong grabbed his phone and looked at the time, and his eyes widened to see that it was almost 1 am.

"Guys, we should get to bed. The movers will be back at 7." They all looked at him and nodded. As they all stood to leave, Ji walked over to their pets and crouched down.