The starting

Hye Kyo's POV
When bts started bullying me,you ask?Well,it started when I transferred to this school.Why I transferred school you ask?Well it's because of that incident.

FLASHBACK

I was walking to the dance room as I wanted to surprise my boyfriend,Min Joon,as it was his birthday.

"Min joon-ah--" I was cut short by the sight of my boyfriend kissing Jae Hee,the school drama queen.

I dropped the cake that was in my hand and walked towards Min joon.

"Hye Kyo-ah,it's not what it looks li-"I cut him off by slapping his face.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!AND YOU TURNED INTO EVERYTHING YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER BE!!!I HATE YOU!!WE'RE THROUGH!!!" I shouted to him and gave him one last slap before walking away.

I left the dance room and ran to my dorm.When I reached my dorm,I lay down on the bed and started crying my eyes out,thinking why I was so stupid to love that jerk.

By the time,I stopped crying it was already 10 pm.I went to toilet to take a quick,warm shower.I looked at the mirror and saw that I was a mess.

After I finished showering,I wore my pajamas and laid down in bed.I deleted all the photos which me and Minjoon took after that I was trying to sleep when someone knocked the door.

I was wondering who could that be at this hour.I opened the door and saw Min joon.He reeked of alcohol,and i'm pretty sure we're still not in legal age to drink.

I was about to shut the door when Min joon pushed the door open and went into my room.He was screaming in my face,

"Why did you break up with me!!!!Am i not good enough!!!WHY?!?!?"

"Min Joon,get out of my dorm.NOW!!" I yelled.

"Since you broke up with me.......I'll let you live through HELL for the rest of your life." He said and smirked.

"W..what are you d..doing!!!Aaaahhh!!!"

He threw me me one the bed and started to rape me.I was helpless.I couldn't do anything.I shouted for help but no one could hear me.He started to abuse me too.After that,he just left me.Like literally left as in he left the country,according to what the teacher said.
END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't tell my parents about it as they were in a overseas trip nor did I tell my teachers as they wouldn't believe me.I only told Bo young.Till this day,I'm traumatised about that incident. Whenever a boy comes close to me or make any physical contact,all the memories would fly through my mind.I would be reminded of him and would just break down.
--------------------------------------------------------

So hey!!!I'm sorry,it's a short update cuz i'm really tired from dance class.The dance is so HARD,not lying.But i'll try my best to learn cuz dancing is my passion.Hahahaha.Pls comment and vote.

-ExoBts20