Assignment time!

Hye kyo's pov

As i woke up,I was remembered about the time where Jungkook was holding my hand. I couldn't help but blush. I realised I was going to be late if I do not move my butt to the shower. So I went to take a shower.

I wore my outfit(in the media), let down my hair and wore some light make-up. I took my school bag and went down for breakfast. I saw that my personal chef had prepared for me Toast,scrambled eggs and bacon.(A/N : Suddenly remember of Baekhyun)I ate my breakfast deliciously and asked my chauffer to drive me to the academy as I was lazy to walk there.

~At school~

Upon reaching the academy, I immediately went to the dance room as I was going to be late.

When I opened the door to the dance room, I saw Bangtan sitting down and talking. I went to sit beside them as I was in their group for the dance assignment. As i sat down, my eyes met Jungkook,who was sitting beside me.

"Good mornin'! " I said.

" Good morning Hye Kyo! You look great today." Jin oppa said.

"So your saying I don't look great on other days only today?" I said acting hurt.

"A-aniyo! Yoh look great on other days too! Its just that you look more great in that outfit." He stuttered.

"Hahaha! I know, I was just pulling your leg." I said.

"Speaking of outfit, you and Jungkook have matching snapback and shoes...Waah! Couple items already,I'm jealous." Jimin said.

I looked at Jungkook and realised we were wearing matching snapbacks and shoes.As i was about to say something,Bo young came running to me.

"Hye Kyo! I heard you were bullied by the evil queen,Ji eun! Are you okay?I'm so gonna kill th-" Bo young said.

"I'm fine already,no need to worry. And no, you can't kill them." I said and shooed her away as the teacher already came in.

" Okay!Today is the day of the assignment. Are you ready? Group one please come out!"

We went to the front of the class and started dancing!

After we danced, it was Bo young group turn and there was Ji eun in the group. You could see that her face was caked with thick make-up and was looking at Jungkook.Bo young group was a 'all girl team' so they danced to T-Ara's Lovey dovey. Everybody in her group was dancing so good but Ji eun looked like she barely knew the dance steps. She looked like a fool there trying to keep up with everybody in her group.

After all the teams finished their routine,the dance teacher said,

" Okay,Today everybody did great except some of you." After Mr Kim said that Bangtan and I looked at Jieun.

"I want to praise this person for her great effort and sharp moves.Please give a round of a applaus to..Hye Kyo!*Clap clap*Next, I wanna tell those people who didn't do as well as the other students to focus on the next assignment next time." After Mr Kim said that,the bell rung and it was lunch time.

After Bangtan,Bo young and I bought our lunches,we sat down at the table.Jungkook broke the silence by saying something.

"Hye Kyo-ah! You got praised by Mr Kim. I'm jealous" He looked away and pouted.

"You did great too! Stop pouting and eat before your food gets cold" i said and chuckled.

"Fine." He said and ate his food.

"Waah! Being lovey dovey already! So sweet!!" Bo young exclaimed.

Jungkook's pov

"Waah! Being lovey dovey already! So sweet!!" Bo young exclaimed.

"Bo?!Aish,this girl" Hye Kyo and slapped the back of Bo young's head.

"Ah! Appeo! Chill~ Jeez" Bo young said.

I saw that Hye Kyo was biting her lips while...blushing. I found it so cute that me myself started blushing.

----------------------------------

A/N : So here is another update!! I promise that the next update,Jungkook will have a longer POV..Please :

¤ Continue supporting this story

¤ Add this story

¤ Comment

¤ Vote