Let's Break-up!!

Jieun's pov

Surprise!!! Shocking to see me?? I bet you are....Anyways nowadays Hye Kyo and Jungkook are so close and ruining my plan of getting together with him.HMPH!! So I'm gonna do something which will surely make Jungkook break-up with Hye Kyo...*Evil laugh*

I made a voice recording of me and made it lool like Hye Kye was the one who said it.Wanna know what the words are? Sure,this is what I said.

"Min Joon-ah,I love so much.I hate that Jungkook.He is such a pain in the butt.I just dated him for fun.I was just playing with his feelings."

Jungkook is so gonna break up with her and be with me!!!*Evil laugh*

Jungkook's pov

I was walking down the hallway with the hyungs and Bo Young cuz Hye Kyo said wanted to discuss something with Min Joon. Suddenly, Jieun came running to me.

"Jungkook,Jungkook. I heard Hye Kyo saying this to Min Joon." She said and played the voice recording.

Once I heard it,I cried and was feeling very angry. I ran to the rooftop to find Hye Kyo and Min Joon laughing. I ran to him and punched him several times.

"Jungkook,Stop hitting him!!!" Hye Kyo said and pusshed me of Min Joon.While the rest of Bangtan and Bo young looked at us.

"What do you think your doing?!" She yelled.

"What i'm doing? What are you doing?" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" She said in confusion.

I played the voice recording.

"I didn't say this!!! Who gave it to you?" She said.

"Jieun." I replied

"She have must done this!!" She yelled.

"Don't blame other people for your wrong doing!!" I yelled.

"I really didn't say this?!" She yelled.

"Why did you cheat on me!!! You know what? I had enough of this relationship!!! LET'S BREAK UP!!!" I yelled.

"FINE!! But just so you know I wasn't the one who said this..." She said.

Hye Kyo's Pov

"FINE!! But just so you know I wasn't tge one who said this..." I said.

Before I left,I took out the necklace we made for each other.(A/N : Chapter 'Date') , took his hand and shoved the necklace into his hand.

As i exited the roof, I saw that the boys were giving me death glares even Bo young except Yoongi oppa?

Min Joon and I decided to skip school and go to my house while going to my house Yoongi oppa caught up with us.

"Hye Kyo...I believed you didn't do it." He said and we went to my house.

I sat on my couch and started crying.Min Joon hugged me and just kept silent.

"What was it you wanted to discuss with me." He asked.

"I have Pancreatic cancer...Stage 2" i said sadly

A/N :Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancerous) cells form in the tissues of the pancreas. The pancreas is a gland located behind the stomach and in front of the spine. The pancreas produces digestive juices and hormones that regulate blood sugar.

"Can it be cured?" He and Yoongi oppa asked shocked.

"Yes,but i'm doing my surgery next week and chemotherapy the week after when i'm stronger." I said.

"Don't worry,we'll support you..." They said and hugged me.

"Thanks so much,Min Joon...and Yoongi oppa." I said and hugged him and oppa.

~The next day~

As I walked through the hallways with Min Joon and Oppa.We saw bts and Bo young heading our way.I looked at them and they just rolled their eyes at me.

Suddenly I felt like vomitting,(its the symptom)I ran to the washroom and puked. I felt someone patting my back.It was Oppa.

"Oppa,This is the girl's toilet.*puke*"

" I don't care" he said.

Once I finished vomitting,we went to class. I sat beside Jungkook but he didn't even look at me.

Few days past,and their still very mad at me. But i was getting weaker.

So I decided stay at home till its time for my surgery. And Min Joon and oppa has been good friends,they even insisted to stay to help me through.

Today,Min Joon told us a sad news...He has to go back to America.Now his packing his bag.

"Hye Kyo,Hyung....If there is anything,just call me...." he said and hugged me and gave oppa a bro fist.Then he left.

"Oppa,tomorrow is my surgery....I gotta go to the hospital today." I said and we starting packing my bag and headed to the hospital.