Hanging Out

Hye Kyo's POV

*Riiiinnnnggg*

Finally! School's over.As I was packing my belongings,I saw Bo young standing infront of me.

"Hye Kyo~Please be quicker.....I wanna get my bubble tea with the boys!"

"Arraseo.....Look! I'm done,Now let's go." I said chuckling abit.

We met the boys and the school gate and went to the bubble tea shop nearest to the school.

~At the Bubble tea shop~

"So what do you guys want?" I asked them.

"All of us are craving for chocolate milk tea so, 7 chocolate milk tea."

"I want Taro milk tea!"

I went to order their drinks and I was about to give my money someone pulled my hands and gave the money.I saw ot was Jungkook's hand.

"A girl shouldn't pay on our first hangout."

"But-"

"No buts"

"Fine!But next time,i'm paying"

He just laughed at my childishness and went to bring the drinks to the table.

"So......Why don't you girls introduced yourselves."

"Umm,My name is Kim Hye Kyo.I like the colour White,Blue,yellow,red and purple.I love eating, sleeping and my hobbies are dancing,rapping and singing,I guess.And i'm the only child." I said.

"You dance?!? Dance with us next time!"

"Sure" i said smiling.

"Oohh,my turn,my turn!Hi My name is Choi Bo young.I like the colour Green and white.My hobbies are drawing and I'm the worst and dancing and singing but i'm good at rapping.And i'm also and only child." Bo young said happily,well....She did get her favourite bubble tea.

I keep seeing Jungkook sneaking glances at me,my eyes locked with him and realised that my cheeks were now a tint of pink

I saw that it was already 5 pm and i told the boys and Bo young that I had to go home.As soon as I reached home,I laid on my bed wondering about just now in the shop.Why did Jungkook keep glancing at me?? Aish, molla! Seolma.....Does Jungkook like me!!! Ayee,stop daydreaming! A guy like Jungkook wouldn't like a girl like you!Wake up Kim Hye Kyo!

Jungkook's POV

Just now I kept looking at Hye Kyo.Did she noticed it???She might think i'm a creep or something! Aish,I don't understand my heart! Whenever I look at her flawless face,i feel butterflies in my stomach. Seolma,Do I like her??Aahhh,molla!I'll just go to sleep.

----------------------------------

A/N :Sorry,i didn't update for a long time! Pls forgive me ahahahahahaha!

Does Jungkook like Hye Kyo???

Does Hye Kyo like Jungkook??

Tommorow will be last week,i'm gonna see my primary school friends. I can't bear to go! But I must go to the second part of life. Scary secondary school!!.