Waking up

Jungkook's POV

I have been in the hospital with Hye Kyo for a week now and she still hasn't wake up. My hyungs were angry at me at first but after they knew that I knew about how Jieun faked the whole incident. They forgave me.They also begged me to go home but I said wouldn't.

We were all in the hospital room and my hands were rubbing small circles around Hye Kyo's hands when suddenly I felt her fingers twitched. I stood up and said,

"H..Hyungs! I just felt Hye Kyo's fingers move.Call the doctor!"

Jin hyung called Dr.Byun and Dr.Byun asked us to exit the room first.Minutes later he came out.

"She didn't lose any of her memory but...the surgery triggered her a sensitive memory so be careful...You can visit her now." He said and walked away.

V hyung called Bo young to tell her that Hye Kyo has woken up.We entered the room after Bo young arrived.As we entered the room,we saw Hye Kyo.(A/N: Look in media)

"Hye Kyo!" Bo young said

"B..Bo young! His coming...His coming to get me" Hye kyo said sobbing.

Oh no....It triggered that memory..

~Flashback~

When I was close to Hye Kyo,I saw that she carried a terrified expression.She suddenly started crying and pushed me away.She slid her back down the wall and was grabbing her hair and kept saying,

"Don't touch me!!!Help!Help!Please I beg you stop hurting me!"

I looked at the other hyungs and saw that they had a confused expression.At that time,Hye Kyo's best friend,Bo young, came and asked what happened.

"What did you guys do?!?"

"I just went near her and she became like this" I said pointing and Hye Kyo.

"You what?!?!"

I saw that Bo Young rushed to Hye Kyo side trying to comfort her.

"Hye Kyo! It's me Bo young!"

"NOOO!!DON'T TOUCH ME PLEASE,I'M BEGGING YOU.....please" Hye Kyo shouted even louder.

"HYE KYO!!! IT'S ME BO YOUNG.LOOK!!!IT'S ME BO YOUNG" Bo young shouted.

"B...Bo Young!!*Sobs* Help me please!!His coming to get me....." Hye Kyo begged while hugging Bo young.

"His not Hye Kyo,his not coming to get you.Your safe here.His not here,he even left the country remember.Hmm.Stop crying,i'll bring you home,okay?"

~End of flashback~

"Hye Kyo....." i trailed off.

"J..jung..kook..Help me.." She said and hugged me tightly.

"Its okay...Hye Kyo.Im here to protect you from him. Don't worry,I'm here.." i said while patting Hye Kyo.

All of us was silent and only Hye Kyo's sobs could be heard.

-------------------------------

A/N : Its a super short update...