Date

Jungkook's pov

I was walking to the classroom when I saw Hye kyo. I rushed to her quietly and gave her a backhug.

"Omo!" She squealed.

"Aigoo,my jagiya is so cute when she's shocked." I said.

"Y..yah! Its not funny!" She said and punched me on the shoulder so I acted hurt.

"Ah! It hurts!"

"Really?"

"Nah,i lied" i said and laughed.

"Why you-Ugh!Whatever I'm going." She said and walked away.

Before she could walk away,I grabbed her hand and interlocked it with mine.

"What are you doing?! People might see us." She said.

"So what? I want them to know that your mine and NOBODY can take you away from me. In fact I'm gonna tell the class later." I said and continued walking,hands still interlocked.

"What are you crazy?! What if-" i cut her off as we already reached the classroom.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! Hye Kyo is now my girlfriend and whoever tries to flirt with her will GET IT FROM ME!" Osaid and sat down in my sit with Hye Kyo.

I actually sit beside her,well the hyungs and I actually sit near her.

Seat arrangement :

Board

W
I
N OTHER STUDENTS
D BY
O
W HK Me JM V

RM JIN JH S

Hye kyo's POV

After we sat down,I looked down hiding my scarlet red face. Soon I felt something or someone shaking me.I looked up and saw Bo young shaking me.

"Hye kyo! How could you do this to me? How could you get a boyfriend before me?WHY?!? "

"Can you stop being a drama queen? You can get a boyfriend too. And I think TaeTae oppa likes you too." Yep,Bo young has a crush on Tae tae oppa.

"Y..YAH!" She said and went back to her seat. I just smirked and Soon the teacher came in and started her lesson.

*RIIIINNNGGGG*

Jungkook's POV

Finally it was the bell signalling lunch time. As Hye Kyo was about to leave the classroom,I grabbed her hands and asked,

"Hye Kyo,will you go on a date with me?"

"Why not" she said and giggled.

"Fantastic! I'll pick you up at 8."I said and gave her a peck on the lips. I smirked and ran away from her. I could hear her yelling at me for kissing her.

~Fast forward~

A/N : Their outfits are in the media

After I got ready, i went to the living room where the other hyungs were at.

"Woah,Jungkookie where are you going all dressed up?" Jin hyung asked.

"I got a date with Hye kyo." I said.

"Waah! So fast already?Its only been 2 days" Jimin hyung butted in.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well have fun" Yoongi hyung said coldly and went to his room.

"What's wrong with hyung?" I asked.

They just shrugged and thats when I realised it was almost time to pick Hye Kyo up.

"I gotta go! Bye hyungs!" I said and went out.

Soon I reached her house and saw that she was already ready.

"Shall we procced milady?" I said putting my hand out.

" Yes we shall." She said and took my hand.

"Where shall we go?" I asked.

"Umm,How about the amusement park?" She suggested.

"Okay!" I said and we headed to the amusement park.

After we bought the ticket and went in,we started playing the games. After we played alot of games we came across a shop which sells personalised necklace.So we decided to make one.

After a while,we came out. I was wearing the necklace,written in it was : Hye Kyo♡. And Hye Kyo was wearing a necklace,written on it was : Jungkook♡.

After that,we went to have dinner. We ate korean bbq. As she ate her grilled beef,i saw some sauce on the side of her lips so i used my hand to wipe the sauce away. She looked down and blushed. I just smirked.

Soon we took the last ride before we leave,the ferris wheel! As we slowly reached the top,Hye Kyo said,

"Jungkook....."

"Yea.." i replied.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure...Anything for my jagiya."

"Promise to not betray me? Not cheat on me? And most importantly,don't be like my ex." She said.

"Sure baby" i said and slowly went close to her.

As we reached the peak,we both closed our eyes and we kissed. We were enjoying the kiss when there was fireworks. I forgot that tonight was fireworks night. We looked and enjoyed the fireworks,Hye Kyo put her head on my shoulder and said,

"Jungkook,I love you."

" i love you too,Hye Kyo"

After the amusement park,I sent Hye Kyo home and when we reached her doorstep she said,

" Thanks for today,Jagiya" she said pecked my lips. She quickly ran to her house and shut the door.

I touched my lips and smiled to myself.'She called me jagiya' i thought. The whole journey back home I was smiling to myself and was pretty sure that everybody thought i was crazy cuz i was smiling to myself.

After I took a shower,i laid on my bed and kept thinking about the kiss.I touched the necklace amd went to dreamland.

Hye kyo's pov

After I kissed Jungkook on the lips,I ran in my house and shut the door. I was blushing like mad and I took a shower. After i took a shower,I laid in bed and thought about the kiss we had just now on the ferris wheel.'I hope he doesn't turn into Minjoon' i thought and touched the necklace before going to sleep.

--------------------------------

A/N : Here's an update! Don't forget to...

¤ Vote

¤ Comment