Surgery

Hye Kyo's POV

*Riiiinnnnggg*

"Ugh,why is my head so pain" i said but just shrugged it off. Nowadays,i get frequebt headaches but I just shrugged it off.I did my morning routine and as I was walking down the stairs,my legs felt like jelly. I somehow managed to get into the car and went to school.

I realised that it was dance class and I was quite early. As i entered, i saw Jieun stretching. She gave me a cold stare but I ignored it. As I went to put my bag down,I saw that my face and lips was pale like a vampire.

Suddenly I felt that my hair was being pulled by Jieun.

"A..ahh! Let go Jieun!" I said.

"First, you got the attention of BTS and now being a couple with Jungkook! You are better off dying!" She said and slapped me.

"At least i'm not like you whose face was murdered by crayons and who can barely dance." I said and recieved another slap.

And this time,I felt dizzy. I raised my hand and gave a slap to her and that's when I heard someone say,

" Hye Kyo! What are you doing to Jieun?!" I gasped....Bts is here.

"I.....I-"

"O..oppa! She slapped me and pulled my hair!" Jieun cried, i just scoffed at her 'pitiful' act.

"Don't make up lies! You were clearly the one who-" I stopped for a second and soon my world was spinning...I stumbled.I saw that the rest of Bangtan carried a worried expression.

Once i regained my posture,I said," You know what? Believe in what you wanna believe in okay? I don't care anymore." I said,took my bag and left the room.Before i left the room, i saw that Jungkook was helping Jieun instead of running after me.(A/N : Sorry had to that,i'm listening to Bts's RUN right now)

I decided to go to the rooftop,on the way there I saw Bo young and I immediately ran to her and hugged her.

"Bo young...." i sobbed

"Hye kyo,what's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"Me and Jieun got into a fight and Jungkook saw me slap Jieun and he is blaming me for it....." i said and I was starting to lose my consious and my head started to ache.

"Ugh,my head hurts....." i said and fainted.

I heard Bo young calling for help then the rest became history...

~At hospital~

I woke up and saw 7 figures sitting in the sofa. I sat up and suddenly Bo young came up to me.

"Hye kyo! Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah much more better." I said and gave a weak smile.

"Hye Kyo......Sorry we didn't help just now....We were just so shock." Jin oppa started.

"It's okay...Umm.where's Jungkook.." i asked.

"He stayed with Jieun..." i could feel tears welling up.

"What kind of boyfriend doesn't see his girlfriend when she's in the hospital." V oppa said,earning a slapped behind the head from Namjoon oppa.

"My boyfriend....." i said.

"Excuse me...Can I speak to Miss Hye Kyo alone." Dr. Byun said.

They nodded and left.Leaving me and Dr.Byun alone.

"Hye Kyo....I told you to call me if anything is going on..Why didn't you call me?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You have a small tumor on your brain which is why you keep having headaches." He said and sighed.

"C..can I remove it.." At this point,I was already crying.

"Of course,but you might or might not lose your memories...Are you sure?" he said.

"Yes,i'm sure I wanna have the sugery today..." i said.

"Okay...I will arranged it for you.." he said and left.

Soon i was crying and soon came in the boys (except jungkook) and Bo young.

"Hye kyo what's wrong?" Jimin oppa asked.

"I have a small tumor in my brain and I'm gonna remove it today.."

"Oh my god... Hye kyo..." Bo young said and cried with the boys.Practically,the whole room was now filled with tears of sorrow. And Yoongi oppa's sobs was the loudest.

~Fast forward~

It was time for my surgery, i gave a last look to my friends and went into surgery.

Suga's POV

I called Jungkook to inform him about Hye Kyo..

~Call conversation~

Me : Jungkook come to the hospital NOW!

Kookie : Is Hye Kyo okay?!

Me : If you really cared about her you would be here but your not here so just come here

~End of conversation~

Soon,We saw a panting Jungkook running toward us.

"W..what happened?! Where's Hye Kyo?!" He said.

"She is having surgery and where were you when she needed someone? Ouh yeah,with that useless Jieun" I said coldly whilst grabbing him by the collar.

Jungkook couldn't say anything but cry.Jin hyung and Namjoon and to pry me of Jungkook.After 4 hours,Dr.Byun came out.We all ran to him.

"Dr Byun! How is my girlfriend? Is she okay?" Jungkook asked frantically.

"She's fine but she is still asleep,she will wake up in a week or so....You can visit her now." He said and left.

We nodded and entered her room.Jungkook so how she looked and broke down beside her holding her hand.

A/N : In the media ia how Hye Kyo looks like after the sugery.

All of us were crying and we decided to leave Jungkook alone in the room with Hye Kyo.

Jungkook's POV

When I saw the state Hye Kyo was in,I immediately broke down and held her hands.

"Hye Kyo....Wake up soon please. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I overheard about how Jieun faked the whole incident. I'm sorry for not being at the hospital with you and staying with that devil. Just please wake up and I'll be a better boyfriend." I said and continued crying.

I am a bad boyfriend,I left her when she needed me the most..

Please wake up soon Hye Kyo...Saranghae..

-------------------------------

A/N : So here is another update! Its the second update for today!!

Don't forget to...

¤ Vote

¤ Comment