Brother

A/N : Hye Kyo's brother is.....Mark from Got7. Btw,his my bias from Got7.Just looking at his photo,is giving the fangirl feels!!!!

--------------------------------
Hye Kyo's POV

When I woke up,I was feeling sad and guilty."Why?"you ask.Very good question...Cuz today's my brother's death.

~Flashback~

"O-oppa!Please be strong,we are reaching the hospital already.Appa, step on the pedal." I said while sobbing.

"Hye kyo, there is a speed limit you know. Don't worry,your brother is gonna be fine." Umma said.

"No his not,his face is so pale. I'm scared.What if he-NoNoNo,its not gonna happen." I said while shaking my head.

I looked at oppa and saw that his face was very pale and he was sweating like mad.

"O..Oppa..Stay strong.Appa please be faster" I said while sobbing.

"Hye Kyo,Appa's tryi-" he was cut short when he saw that a reckless driver going on the wrong lane which means the car is going to crash into our!Appa tried swerving.

"H..Hye Kyo...Live well for oppa.Sorry,Saranghae." He said and shielded me from the crash.

As I opened my eyes,I saw Appa and Umma unconsious while Oppa he....a glass shard was in his chest.Our car was side ways so the car crashed to my side but because oppa covered me,he was the one who died instead of me.

"UMMA,APPA,OPPA!!!" I shouted.

"OPPA!! MARK OPPA!!!!" I said while shaking oppa.

"Oppa,ireona.....Chebal(Oppa,wake up.....please)" i sobbed. That's the last I remember before fainting.

~End of flashback~

I didn't realise I was crying and did my morning routine.

~Fast forward~

I was walking down the hallway and heard people whispering stuff like :

"Why is she wearing all black?She looks fat."

"Its her brother's death anniversary"

"I heard she was the reason why her brother died."

I stopped walking and walked towards the girls who were talking bad about me.

"YAH! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SO SHUT THAT DIRTY MOUTH OF YOURS AND MIND YOUR ON BUISNESS!!" I yelled and ran to the rooftop.

I opened the door and saw that there was nobody. I set my bag down and sat down in the floor.

"MARK OPPA!!!! WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME AND OUR PARENTS!!!" I yelled in frustration while tears running down my face.

"You have a brother?"

I turned around and saw Jungkook and Bts. I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Jungkook,i can ex-" i started.

"You promised that there will be no secrets between us. You were the one who made that rule!" He yelled.

"I can ex-" i got cut off again.

"Let's take a break,we need to cool things down." He said and left. All I could do was stare at him while tears running down my face.

Once he left,I collapsed on the floor,crying.Suddenly I felt someone hugging me,it was Yoongi oppa.

"Cry it all out..." After he said that,I cried my eyes out.

Once i finished crying,Yoongi oppa asked why i kept a secret from them.

"I didn't want to remember that because of me,my brother died." I said.

"How did he died?" Tae Tae oppa asked earning a slap on the back of his head my Jin oppa.

"He sacrificed his life for me when we got into a car accident when i was 15.A glass shard got into his chest....He died because of it.I should have been the one who died.." i sobbed.

All Yoongi oppa could do was comfort me. Suddenly, Hoseok oppa said," We'll help you clear the misunderstanding between Jungkook and you!"

"Thanks alot guys...." i said and went back to class together with bangtan.

As i sat down beside Jungkook,Bo youbg came to me.

"Hye Kyo,how are you feeling? Are you going to the cemetary later?" She asked.

"Yes,I am...." I said.

"Can I go with you? I wanna visit Mark Oppa too." She asked. I just nodded and soon we started lesson.

~After school~

Me and Bo young bought flowers and placed them on Oppa's grave.

"O..oppa...I missed you.." i said.

"Mark oppa,guess what? I got a boyfriend before I turned 20! I won the bet,you should buy me ice cream!" She sobbed. She,me and Oppa were like the three muskiteers(?).They were always fighting over little things.

~Flashback~

"Bo Young,I bet you wouldn't get a boyfriend before you turn 20!" Mark Oppa said.

"Hmph! Wanna bet? If I get a boyfriend before I turn 20,you buy me ice cream!" She said.

"Call!" He said and I just chuckled.

"You guys are really childish..."

~End of flashback~

We cleaned the grave abit and went home.As I wad walking home, I got a text from Hoseok oppa.

Hopeu oppa : Go to ××××× ice cream shop.Jungkook is there,thinking we're meeting him, explain yourself to him! HWAITING!!

I rushed to the ice cream shope amd saw Jungkook sitting there playing his phone.I sat down infront of him.

Jungkook's pov

I saw someone sitting infront of me.

"Hyung! Its about time you re-. Hye Kyo!" I said surprised.

"Jungkook,let me explain myself.."

"Fine..."

"The reason why I lied to you was because..*inhale exhale* whenever I think about his death,I feel guilty because he died because of me.He sacrificed his life for me when we got into a car accident when i was 15.A glass shard got into his chest....He died because of it.I should have been the one who died.." she sobbed.

"I'm sorry for your loss...I didn't mean to shout at you this morning." I said and hugged her.

When we got back home,Hoseok hyung asked us.

"Is everything okay now?"

"Yep!" We answered in unison and laughed.

--------------------------------
A/N : Second update!! This story is coming to end soon!!!Since I wanna do another fanfic.I would like to thank LovelyGirly1024 for the continuous votes!!! 

I got a 100 votes and 700+ readers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Remember to

¤ Vote

¤ Comment