Baby,baby,baby

Hye Kyo's pov

Jungkook was watching tv and I was walking down the stairs to get some water.As I was walking down the stairs,I felt liquid and followed by a sharp pain at my area.

"Ah!Jungkook! My water bag burst!Call the ambulance,its time!" He panicked and called the ambulance.

My sweatpants were now soaked with water and Jungkook helped me to the couch.

"Just breathe,Jagi. Their coming soon."He said.

~Fast forward~

Few hours later
.
.
.

"Push!" The doctor said.

"AAARRRGGGHHH" i pushed and the next I heard was a baby's cry.

"You did it Jagiya! You delivered our baby!" Jungkook said.

Few years later
.
.
.
.
Our son is now 3 years old and while the rest of the oppas who have not had children,their wives are pregnant.Yep,all of them are married now!

My parents always spoil our child saying its their first grandchild so they should.While me and Jungkook can't do anything.

Anyways,i realised that our lives are like fairytales,you will always have your prince charming,in this case,Jungkook is my prince charming.

---------------------------------

A/N : Its the end! Thank you everybody who has been supporting my story! My next story will be a fantasy kind. But please be kind to me since i'm new to this genre. =))

Just go to my profile and find the story!!