Bad dream

Good day wattpad readers! This story is based on my own experience.
I made it short. I hope you like it. Vote and comment kayo guys. Thanks! :-*

~

Since i was a kid, ive always been fond of ghostly things. Just like you guys, i literaly go insane when it comes to things beyond norms. I had so much experiences and i would like to share one of those to you guys. Im no good author so please try to understand. Here it goes..

Way back year 2011, my family was on a struggle since my dad lost his job abroad. My mom was indebted. There was nothing left for us but a piece of land inherited by dad. I was in my first year in college that time. Knowing they no longer able to send me to school, since im the eldest son, i gave up studying. That's when i realized how worse our situation was. And the house was never in peace. Everything have changed. Normal conversations became arguments. We barely eat so we beg rice from our relatives.

One day my aunt (my mother's sister who was a lesbian) called and offered help. He, i mean she owned a small drugstore in Urdaneta City (where she lives) and wants to hire me as a saleman. Obviously i accepted the offer... ok enough for dramas.

So there i was, staying in my aunt's two storey house. Ive been there before when i was in grade school and it used to be a boarding house for employees of a nearby mall. Even if it was already renovated, the house looked like it was built during spanish era. The house was known by its bad reputation according to some neihbor but i dont understanss why aunt seem to ignore them because she's a skeptic. Anyway, it has 5 bedrooms: 1 in the ground floor which was dumped with random stuffs (which i assumed belongs to the poeple who once rented there) and 4 on the second floor. The first room next to the staira was my aunt's and her girlfriend. The opposite was a big room which i occupied. The 2 other rooms next to mine were empty..

My first week of stay was a bit difficult cause im actually living outside my comfort zone. I never slept alone in a room and thats why. One thing that bothers me was that, there was a "tokador" right in front of my bed. It gave chills to my bones. There came this one strange night. I call it strange because it felt like something was odd. It was past 8pm, I was on my bed reading a book when i noticed the neighbor's dog was crying wolf. I never heard it sounded like that ever since i stepped there. Spooked, i kept the light burning until i fell in a deep sleep. That night i dreamed..

I looked around. I was on the same room but something was different. The light passing through the window was blinding so i got confused because a giant makopa tree was supposed to be standing there covering the daylight. I turn around and saw an angry woman just a foot away from me who was frantically shouting (i assumed she was based on the way she moved her lips though i cant hear a sound). She was wearing old clothes like those we saw in movies. She was 5 feet tall, has short curly hair, pale skin and here brown eyes was burning in fury. She was really mad by the way she looked. Suddenly she ran towards me and her both hands made a deadly grip on my neck. I was struggling for air. I can barely move. Fyck this young woman is killing me. She dragged me to the window and was trying to push me out. Then all went black...

Suddenly i woke up gasping for air and shaking. I found myself kneeling in front of the window holding a piece of "jalousy" with my both hands. I looked down shocked when i saw 2 more was lying there. I stood up and took my phone under my pillows. It was 7 in the morning. I told my aunt about what just just happened and guess what? She didnt believe me. Am i trying to jump out of the window? Was it sleep walking or just a bad dream? I dont know.