Photobomber

Just another short story happened during my high school days. Its very common kaya sure ako madami na din sa inyo ang naka experience na ng ganito.

Vote and comment guys :)

~

I still remember this back when i was im third year in high school. We had this favorite teacher. (Im will not metion the name for his privacy) He was in his late 40s, tan skin and wearing eyeglasses. Our subject home economics was supposedly too boring but because of his great sense of humor, our class would always be alive na alive via satelite lol haha. He said our class was his most favorite.

One afternoon during a faculty meeting, we had no classes so my clasamates took selfies and groufies in our room. (Lam nyo naman mga babae :3) We (the boys) were resting under a mango tree few meters away from our classrom. We were talking about dota when all of a sudden we heard the girls screaming. We got inside immediately to see what was happening. When we arrive they told us that someone wearing a barong had joined them in one of their photo. So we checked the picture (yung phone nung classmate ko nokia n70 kasi yun yung latest noon). It was taken in front of our room's door where the girls posed like maddona, and behind them was man. His figure looked like transparent because we could see the window behind him. We were shocked as soon as we recognized who was the person. Its Mr. ******, our Home economics teacher!! He was wearing the same eyeglasses. The wierdest thing was that he wasnt there in the first place.

After the meeting, we showed it to Mr. H.E.. Just like the rest of us, he was shocked to death and couldnt believed it. I saw his face turned pale and wasnt able to speak. Suddenly he was in a hurry and went home as soon as he got his things. He told us to delete the photo and so we did. That was the last day we saw him. No one knows where he was and why he just abandoned his job. Even the faculty had no idea so we told them what happened the last day we saw him. They didnt believe us. One of my classmates said he has a copy of the picture. These morons had it bluetoothed before it was actually deleted. Unfortunately i got no copy since i didnt have a phone that time.
********************************

Pahabol.

Year after, another teacher had resigned. According to some of her close co teachers, she had terrible experience in the school which was the reason why she left. The story goes like.. One morning, she came early to school around 6am. When she was making her way to the faculty room, she saw herself came out and greeted her "Good morning". Well sh** even if that will ever happen to me i swear i already peed my owm pants.