Chapter 40

Lucy's pov

I left the airport and hailed a taxi. I got in and said the address. I was so excited. I'm seeing Joe again. We missed our 1 year anniversary, I sent him a text and I got him this watch that he has been looking at for ages. So I cannot wait to give it to him. We finally reached the apartment. I got out and unlocked the door. I scanned the main floor and my eyes rested on two people snogging on the couch. My heart shattered into a million pieces. A tear slipped down my cheek. I ran out the door slamming it with a big bang as I went. I heard shouts and footsteps running after me. I took the stairs down as the elevator wasn't working. I ran and Dan until he grabbed my arm. I turned around.
"What do you want?!" I shouted at Joe. He was speechless. I shook my head and laughed. I chucked his presents at him and left. I turned around last minute "don't ever speak to me again". He stood there in awe at what just happened.

Where should I go? I can't got to Zoe's. I can't go to Jason's. I'm homeless. I sat on my suitcase in central park sobbing. Wow. I'm so weak. I need to toughen up.
" I feel like I've seen you in this state before " somebody said to me. I looked up and Finn was stood in front of me. I got up and hugged him as quick as humanly possible. I cried onto his shoulder.

"Come on let's get you back to mine" he said. I pulled away and thanked him. He grabbed my suitcase and pulled it alongside me.