Ups and downs

Aphmau's sword was locked on Zan's sword. As I started running towards the two, I noticed that Zan's back was infront of me, I took it as an advantage. So I signaled Aphmau to keep him busy. She noded.

"Zan, who do u think is going to win this war. You or I?" I walked closer to Zan as Aphmau talked.

"Why do you asked such a dumb question, of course I wi..." Slash with my sword, cutting off his head, that was now dead (hey that rhymed). I was proud, but it wasn't the time to celebrate, Garroth was still injured. Aphmau was staring at Zan, or what's left of him anyway.

"Wow, I can't believe that he's dead." Said Aphmau

"Well believe it, look we have bigger issues than Zan's dead body." Aphmau looked confused when I said that. Then I sniffe the air only to fined that Larence was behind me, I turned around.

"What do you mean, you just killed Zan." Larence pointed out. Wait, did he see the fight?

"Garroth got injured while fighting. I took care of the guy who hurt him, but we need to move fast." There I said it, are you happy now?

Judging by their looks, they are the opposite of happy.

"What?!?" They both said.

I lead them where Donna and Garroth were. Aphmau looked like she was about to cry, and so did Larence. I didn't blame them, I wanted to cry too.

"How...how did this happened?" Aphmau was the first one to speak.

"We just finished off the ones in the housing area and were heading to the plaza, but I guess we missed one because when I asked Garroth a question and he didn't respond, I turned around only to see a sword through his stomach."

"How do we know that you're not the one who did this to him?" Wow, Larence does not seem to trust me at all.

"Because if I have did this to him, I would have left him to die. Plus that ment that I was on Zan's side, and would have killed Aphmau as well as." There, does that explain your answer?

Under his breath,"I still don't trust you." He still thinks that I can't hear him, seriously?

"I hope you know I can still hear you," I pointed at my ears, then nose,"dog ears and nose." Just to remind him.

"Anyway, I brought him here were Donna was. To be honest, I didn't know she was here."

"I have that hard to believe." Larence was getting on my nerves, but then Garroth started to wake up.

"Ugghhh..." I looked at Garroth.

"Garroth, OMG you're ok!!!" I was so happy that I didn't care if Larence trust me or not!

"Where...where am...I?" The first question everyone asked when they first wake up from a blackout. How original, just teasing.😄

"Garroth, it's ok you're safe. What happened?" Really, now Aphmau doesn't believe me. Great.

"Wait, didn't I just tell you?" Yeah, didn't I?

"Aphmau just wants to make sure that your not lying." Wow, ok.

(A couple of minutes later of Garroth saying what I already said.)

"And then that's when I blacked out..." Garroth was finally done explaining the story, finally. While he explained it, Donna healed him, just enough to help him live. I gave Larence a (I told you) looked and then he stuck his tongue out at me, so I did it back. But then Aphmau caught us.

"Will you two quite it!" Aphmau shouted.

"She started it first!"Oh how mature Larence.

"Really?" I said, trying to keep my voice down of the sake of Garroth.

"(Sigh), I'm glad your ok Garroth."

" Me too." Garroth gave her a smile, hm, I wonder?

"Anyway I'm going to see if I can help the others, North, you can come too." I smiled, at least someone in this town trust me.

"Sure!" So we left Larence and Garroth be and headed toward the wall. That's when I met Dante, Nicole, Lucinda, Logan, and Brian. That's only some of the people of Phoenix Drop, there is still more I need to know.

Hi guys, I'm just going to let you know that I'll post these on Saturday and Sunday, sometimes during the week if I have time.im in 7th grade so I'm busy most of the time, then I have to go with my mom to places and then, well you know. Just to give you a heads up! See you next time! Bye!