You start to remember when Sasuke joins the Akatsuki

Normal Pov *

* Night *

Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Rock-lee, Neji and Gaara were standing by the entrance to the leaf village.

Meanwhile, you and the Akatsuki were standing in the trees. Itachi looks at you and say " are you ready (M/n)?" You nod as you take out your daggers and say" I'm ready " Itachi nods and looks at everyone as they nod. Itachi says to you " go!"

In a flash you were gone while the Akatsuki fought Kakashi and the others. You were so fast on your feet that you went to the the hokage's office. You kicked down the door to find Naruto, Hinata and Tsunade stand waiting for you. Naruto says " this is the end of the line. Prepare to fight us." You look at them as your eyes glowed. You do your hand signs for Shadow Clone Jitsu. You made as many of yourself. Tsunade says" be careful the real one can slip through." Hinata says " I can't pin point the real one of him. " As they fought your clones. By the time they destroyed your last clone, you were already on your way back to the hide out.

Tsunade says " no he got away!" Naruto looks at where the scrolls were and saw they were gone. Naruto says " Lady Tsunade we will make it our mission to get the scrolls back."

Kakashi comes in and says " the Akatsuki were just distracting us so that they can get their hands on the scrolls. Tsunade says" the person took the scrolls while we fought his clones." Something clicked in Sasuke's mind. Sasuke remembered you used shadow clones to trick Kakashi in order to get the bell.

Sasuke runs back home and packs his things and left the leaf village.

Sasuke's Pov *

I wanted to go join my brother and the Akatsuki to see if the person who attacked the leaf village and stole the scroll is the person who I think it is that went missing years ago.

As I run out of the leaf village into the forest. I take the bell out and say" I hope it's you (M/n)"

Normal Pov *

~meanwhile~

You and the Akatsuki are celebrating cause it went off as you guys planned. You sit there and pull out a picture of a little boy that you took from the hokage's office. Kisame comes sit down next to you and ask " who is that boy? " You say" I don't know but there's something about him that makes me feel like I know him." Kisame nods as I get up to go take a shower.

Itachi says " I have a feeling that my brother will be joining us soon." And with that Sasuke appears. They look at Sasuke, Itachi smiles and says " Come Sasuke, come celebrate with us." Sasuke comes sit down. He looks around for the other person which was you.

Sasuke looks at Itachi and ask " so where's the person who stole the scrolls?" He says" in his room taking a shower. " Sasuke gets up and says " I'm going to get some rest. " and walks into a building that was once abandoned but you restored it and it became your's and the Akatsuki's hide out.

Sasuke walks in and pass your room. He sees the door was slightly open. He peeks in and sees your back towards him with a towel around your waist. You had just got out of the shower and you were looking for a sleeveless top to put on. Sasuke saw scars on your back and when you turned around, he saw more scars on your well built body. You put the top on and went back into the bathroom to put your boxers on.

Sasuke walks backwards and lean against the wall and says softly " that is (M/n)! I can't believe it my former friend and crush is alive and has been through a lot over the years. " he walks to a spare room and sits down on the bed and takes the bell out and slowly smiles as he shakes it.

You stand by your bed about to go sleep when you hear a bell ring. You hold your head as your memories starts to slowly come back to you.

* flash back *

You used shadow clone jitsu and disappeared into your clones as they fought for the bell. Kakashi didn't move but then a flash passed by. Kakashi wondered what it was but not realising that the bell was missing. Kakashi looked around at them to see neither of them had the bell. Your shadow clones and you say " looking for this? " as you shook it as it made a jiggle sound.

* flash back ends *

You sit down on your bed as you sweat from having a flash back. You say" I remember that sound..." you get up to where the sound was coming from. You opened the door. Sasuke looks up at you. You and him look a each other as you see the bell in his hand.

You say" can you please stop making a noise. I need to try and get some sleep." You walk out. Sasuke grabs your wrist and says" (M/n) don't you remember me?" You don't turn around and you pull your wrist from his grip and say " yes I know you, you are Itachi's brother, Sasuke..." Sasuke says " Don't you remember? We use to be best of friends and we grew up together." You say " sorry I don't, now please don't make any noise I want to get rest. I had a rough day." As you walk out the room.

You walk to your room and closes the door. Sasuke sits on the bed and says " he doesn't remember me but he knows I'm Itachi's brother." He lays down as the tears ran down his cheeks.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I go sit on my bed and whisper " I do remember you Sasuke but not what you said about who we were." I lay down on my bed thinking about the memory I just had. I look at the picture of the little boy again trying to see why it was familiar to me.

I place the picture down and lay there. There's a knock at my door. I say " Come in " Itachi comes in and closes the door behind him. He comes lay down by me. He ask " is everything okay (M/n)?" I look at him and say" it's okay it was nothing my love, I just had a lot on my mind."

He places his head on my chest as I put my arm around him. He looks up at me and says " I was just worried about you." I chuckle and say " how many times must I tell you? Don't worry about me I'm fine." He says " but I have to worry about my boyfriend." I turned to face him and press my lips against his own. He melts into the kiss and let's out a soft moan. I pull away and says " No Itachi don't start. I'm not really in the mood for it. " I kiss his forehead and turn the other side.

Itachi holds me around my waist and drift off to sleep. I stay awake thinking about the memory and that bell Sasuke had in his hand.

I think ' maybe Sasuke knows who I was. I need to know who I was years ago.' I slowly drift off to sleep.

* next morning *

I slowly wake up to find Itachi laying on top of me. I look at him as I feel his manhood rubbing against my thigh. I groan as he moves his hips against mine. I think ' is Itachi doing this in his sleep or is just doing this on purpose? '

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I did as I typed it. When I get ideas for my story I just have to write them down. Don't worry, I'm already busy with the other chapters already so there will be updates on this story and maybe my other stories. Please comment and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡