You became a threat to everyone

Normal Pov *

* next morning *

You are still recovering from the fight from four months ago. You didn't wake up but Naruto and everyone came to see you. The doctor had told Kakashi that you were in a deep sleep and that you might die if you don't wake up. He looked at you and nod. He walks into the room. Naruto and everyone else looked at him as he says " (M/n) is fine. He is just in a deep sleep." Naruto says " you mean he is in a coma for we don't know how long." Kakashi says " Naruto don't you know that (M/n) is already fighting for his life right now and he will pull through this." Naruto says " please (M/n) come back to us. We need you here."

Naruto starts to shed tears and say " (M/n) don't stop fighting cause we won't give up on you." Kakashi place his hand on Naruto's shoulder. As they get up and leave.

~night time~

As you were asleep, you started to dream...

*dream *

You standing there looking around and say" where am I? " you hear your mother's voice say" I can't wait to meet our son " You say" mother?" As you see her in the kitchen busy cooking and your father was standing there. You saw he was a bit like you in the looks and the built body but he had sliver eyes and brown hair. He says" yes me neither. " and kisses your mother on her cheek. You smile and shed a tear. Then you heard a noise like a loud bang and you heard your father say" honey , you have to go. " she says " what's going on? " He says " they are attacking our village. Go and raise our son. " she nods and grabs what she needed and left. Then a flash blinded you for a second then you saw your mother. You see your mother was in labour. You hear her screams from all the pain. You saw she was surrounded by (colour) aura just like yours. And you couldn't bear to hear your mother scream and then you saw lady Tsunade say " okay Aimi breath one more push. He is almost here." You see your mother gave her final push and you heard a baby's cry, you saw yourself as the little baby. Tsunade places him in a towel and hands to your mother and Tsunade says " he is a beautiful little boy." Your mother smiles down at him. She says " yes my little ninja, (M/n)"

You say softly " Lady Tsunade, delivered me." Then another flash blinds you again. You saw everyone sad and your little self in tears. You look at what was happening, you saw it was your mother's funeral. You shed tears as you watch them bury her. Another flash appeared and you saw yourself been kidnapped and then you saw them beat you up and you say " make it stop" and you heard your screams of pain. You growl and say " No make this nightmare stop." As you saw them operate on you. You cover your ears and scream saying " MAKE IT STOP!!!! "

*dream/nightmare ends*

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

You lay there still asleep and the windows blow open as you lay there...

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

Your eyes shot open and started to glow dark red and you slowly arise from the bed.

Until you find it there and lead it back home

You slowly touch the floor with your feet and made your way to the door and blast it open....

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become