Their mission: to retrieve the scrolls and capture you

Normal Pov *

* at the leaf village *

Naruto and the others were gathering to go out to retrieve the scrolls and Tsunade order Kakashi to capture the one who stole the scrolls.

They set out to find you and the Akatsuki clan.

~meanwhile~

You move Itachi off you and you get up to get dressed. Deidara comes knocking on your door. You opened it and say" yes Deidara you don't have to break my door down, what's wrong? " He looks at you and say " they're coming " you rush and wake Itachi up. You all leave your hide out.

You and the Akatsuki were waiting for them in an open field. You say" let them come, they don't scare us." They all nod. You look at Sasuke and Kisame growls and grips Sasuke by the collar and picks him up saying " you came to spy on us, your own brother. That's why they are coming! " You say" Enough! They don't know that he left right?" You look at him. Sasuke says" yes and I didn't know that they were coming."

You nod and say " Kisame let go of him. " Kisame nods as he let's go of Sasuke. You think ' I wish I knew about them sooner and I will have to do something that will help me remember who I was years ago. ' You pull the picture of the little boy and think ' this will be my last chance to find out about myself'

You put the picture away as you pull the mask over your mouth. As you look up to see them stand in front of you. Kakashi says " You have something that belongs to us. We are here to retrieve it." You smirked under the mask. Itachi says " you will have to fight us in order to retrieve it. " He smiles as he chuckles.

Naruto says " you will wish that you weren't born..." You look at him as he points to you. Your eyes start to glow as you about to launch an attack at him. You all started to fight....

(Play The Song Now)

Du du du du, du du du du
Du du...

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me for centuries

You ran as quick as lightening and gave a full on punch towards Naruto...As the Akatsuki fought Kakashi and the others....

Remember me for centuries

You and Naruto fought....

And just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history

Naruto use rasengun and you dodged it by jumping up as you used shadow clones jitsu and as well as rasengun and it hit Naruto...

Remember me for centuries
He-e-e-ey ya, oh he-e-e-ey
He-e-e-ey ya
Remember me for centuries

Naruto flew back into the ground. He groans in pain as he gets up. He run towards you and you blocked his attack but you move a bit back...

Mummified my teenage dreams
No, it's nothing wrong with me
The kids are all wrong
The story's all off
Heavy metal broke my heart

You do another rasengun and this time Naruto couldn't stand up..You stand there looking down at him. When all of a sudden, a lightening punch flew into your face...