Naruto and you

Normal Pov *

You and Naruto continue to kiss but quite a long one. You let go of him as he places his arms around your neck. You take your free hands and trace them down his clothed body. You lick his bottom lip which he keeps closed, you let out an aggressive growl. You take your one hand and moved it down to his lower region and gripped it tightly, earning a gasp from him. You took the opportunity to explore his whole mouth, covering every inch in his mouth.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I pull away and start to kiss him down his jawline to his neck. In a matter of seconds, I found his weak spot and attacked it by biting down on it. I hear Naruto says " Aahh....jerk" I smirk against his skin. I picked his legs up and placed them around my waist as I start to grind up against his lower region. I came back up to his lips and kissed him more aggressive and passionate. With that I start to take his shirt off as I carried him to the bed. I lay him down on his back as I toss his shirt on the floor without breaking the kiss. I unzipped my hoodie and tossed it on the floor. I went down to his neck and sucked on his weak spot. He moans loudly as I leave a dark red hicky on his neck. I start to kiss down to his chest, I sucked on the right nipple as I massage the other. He says" Ahhhh!...." I moved to the other nipple to give it the same treatment. I bite it earning a very loud moan almost a high pitched one from him. I felt something poking me below and I look down and smirk saying " I see someone is getting excited...." he groans saying " Shut Up Jerk! Ahhhh! " I sit up and unzipped his pants and pulled it off. I tossed onto the floor as he was in his boxers. I smirked as I was about to pull it off. Naruto stops me and pushes me onto my back. I wasn't to happy about that. He takes off my sleeveless top off and looked at my well built body and he smirks as he kisses me again. His hand travels down my body to the hem of my pants. He starts to loosen my pants, I growl as I say in husky tone " I don't like to be Dominated Baka! " And as I say that, I flipped him back onto his back. I pulled my pants and boxers off including Naruto's.

I start to take four fingers and pushed them into his entrance and pulled it in and out. Naruto screams " Ahhhh!...." from all the pain. I kiss him on his neck as I pump my fingers in and out of his entrance. I pulled my fingers out and take his manhood and start to pump it before taking it into my mouth. He smirks and pushes me onto my back again. He goes down to my manhood and takes what he could of my massive manhood into his mouth 'yeah of course you are, 8 inches to be exact'. I groan as he starts to suck it.

He gags a bit but continued to suck it as he bob his head up and down making me groan. After a while, he pulls away and comes back up to kiss me as he grinds against my lower region. I pulled away and turned him back onto his back and pushed myself inside him without hesitation. And began to thrust into him earning high pitched moans from him. He says " Ahhhh! Faster you Jerk!" I pick up the pace as I pound into him.

He gripped the sheets as I pick up his one leg as I place it over my shoulder and start to thrust inhuman speeds as he was a moaning mess. The bed was moving back and forth as I continued to pound into him. The sound grew loud as the bed headboard was hitting against the wall. Naruto could feel a knot in his stomach. He says" I'm getting close....Ahhhh! " I bend down towards his ear and say" I want to hear you scream my name or else I won't let you cum " He growls and says " never jerk." I smirk and continue to thrust in and out him. As I thrust, I take his manhood and pump it at the same pace I was thrusting. He growls and says " I'm gonna burst....You jerk" I smirk and say" say my name " he refuses to so I continued with what I was doing. I could feel that I was close to my climax but I was waiting for Naruto to say my name. He continued moaning and his grip got tighter on the bed sheets. I say in a sexy seductive tone " Say My Name "

He gave up cause he couldn't hold it in any longer and says softly " (M/nnn)" I say " Louder! " He says " Ahhhh..... (M/n)!" I say " Louder " he says " (M/n)!" I say" I want you to scream my name! " and with that, I gave a full on thrust that made him scream my name "(M/N)!!!!!" I shout" NARUTO!!!!" as we both hit our climax. He cummed all over me and himself. I give a thrust before turning him onto his all fours and thrust some more. He yell " AHHHH! FASTER !" I thrust inhuman speeds as I pumped his manhood. We cummed again at the same time. I pull out and place Naruto on his back and start clean him up. He was panting as I fell onto my back and pulled him into my chest. He pulls the covers over us as we fall asleep. But before we do I hear him say " I love you (M/n)."

* next morning *

Naruto wakes up. He feels like he had a hangover. He slowly gets up as he wipes the sleep from his eyes. He go to the bathroom to drink some water. He walks out of the bathroom and he can't believe his eyes as he saw me laying asleep in his bed naked, well the blanket was covering my lower region.

Naruto's Pov *

' Am I dreaming or is (M/n) naked in my bed?' I think to myself. I go sit down on the bed and wondering what happened last night. I look at him as he turns to lay on his back. I scratch the back of my head but I accidentally touched a certain spot on my neck and moan in pain. I hear (M/n) groan in his sleep. I slowly get up and thinking whether I should wake him up or not. I look at him as he wakes up.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I slowly wake up and look at a puzzled Naruto standing by the bed. I sit up and look at him. He looks at me and says "(M/n) did we....ummm...You know.." I look away and say " yes we did." He sits down on the bed next to me and says " I'm so sorry (M/n) I don't know what came over me. " He looks at me with blush across his cheeks as he continued " was I drunk last night? " I nod. Naruto looks away and I say " Naruto why didn't you tell me that you loved me? " His shot around and say " I said that?" His blush grew darker. I smile and says " it's okay let's just forget this ever happened." He sighs and says " okay..." he goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

I faceplam myself thinking 'idiot! How could I say that? I could see he was hurt by me saying that ' I get up and get dressed. I go for a walk to clear my head. I went to sit down by the river thinking about last night. I take stones and toss the into the water.

I says " I know you are there Sasuke. No need to hide." He comes out and sits down next to me. He says " I can see that something is on your mind, what's wrong? " I say " I didn't sleep well cause I kept having this nightmare. " I had to lie cause I knew if Sasuke find out that I slept with Naruto. He would end up killing Naruto and have hatred towards me like his brother.

He says" it's okay you can tell me when you want to." I think ' I don't think that will happen because I know you Sasuke...You will kill Naruto.' Sasuke smiles and says " I know what will cheer you up. " I look at him as he comes towards me and presses his lips against mine. I wanted to pull away but If I did he would know something is wrong and I am hiding something from him. So I decided to kiss him back. He starts to unzip my hoodie

I pulled away and says " I'm not in the mood right now Sasuke." I get up and walk to the training grounds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys , I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't judge this is my very first time writing a yaoi lemon. Please comment and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡