Chapter 6

Normal Pov *

You wake up and sat on your bed. You looked around and so the mirror was on the floor broken. You remember last night about the nightmare you had. You got up and walked to the bathroom and took a cold shower.

You stood there as the water ran down your body. You are in deep thought about the nightmare you had last night. Then you hear someone call your name" (M/n)?" You turn off the shower and climbed out. You put a towel around your waist and went to get a top out to put on. You go to your window and look to see it was Kakashi calling you.

You get dressed and went downstairs and opened the door and say " morning Kakashi " Kakashi says " morning (M/n) you have to come with me " you nod at him and you lock up. You follow him to the training grounds. You see everyone was waiting for Kakashi. Naruto looks at you and Kakashi. He says " what is he doing here? " Kakashi says " he was given a second chance to turn his life around. " you look at Naruto and he ask" what is his name? " Kakashi says " it's (M/n) (L/n)" Naruto says " no it can't be !" you say" You Baka! " Naruto realised that you uses to call him that when you first met him and called him that as you grew up before you went missing for seven years. Naruto says " prove it by taking a race with me from here to the Ramen shop." You say with folded arm" and the winner gets ramen and the loser has to pay for it. " Naruto starts to remember.

* flash back *

" hey Naruto let's have a race to see who is the fastest runner the first one they get to eat ramen and the loser has to pay for it " (M/n) shouts as they walk together..

*flash back ends*

You say " on your marks..." You look at him and he says " Get set..." you both shout go and ran off. Kakashi goes to the Ramen shop before you and Naruto get there. Kakashi leans against the wall by the Ramen shop. He sees a cloud of dust coming towards him. He looks at you and sees Naruto is a bit far behind you. You get there and fold your arms and look at Naruto as he came on. He was out of breath and says" you got lucky this time." You chuckle and says " now do you believe that I'm (M/n)?"

Naruto says" of course I believe you." You hold him a headlock and mess his hair up. He chuckle and says " we missed you here (M/n), where have you been all these years?" You sigh and look away and say " let's not go there...." You let go of him. Kakashi looks at you and say " when you are ready to tell us " You nod as you and Naruto go into the Ramen shop.

You sat down as you order the ramen. You and Naruto have a conversation and were catching up on old times.

Meanwhile, Itachi was watching you. He growls and says " I will come get you out of there. " he disappears. You sensed that there was someone watching you but by the time you turned to look, that person was gone and you had a feeling that it was Itachi. You sigh and as you ate your ramen, you hear a growl and you saw it came from Naruto's stomach. You chuckle as you held your stomach cause it was funny the way Naruto held his stomach as it growled.

You say" here Naruto have this." You pass him the ramen that you didn't finish. Naruto give you a big smile before he devoured the ramen. You get up and say " Kakashi is it okay If I go home now. " Kakashi nod. You nod and you go out the shop.

You go home and you opened your door. You close it and lock it and say" you can come out Itachi. " he comes out and says " I'm here to take you back to the hide out." You say " Itachi I need to stay here. " Itachi says " but why?" You say" I want to know who I was years ago before I met you and the Akatsuki." Itachi says " but I miss you (M/n)" you sigh and turn around and say" I miss you too Itachi but I think we should move on cause we will fight against each other some day and we can't be together. "

He says " what are you saying that you don't want to see me anymore ?" You say" yes cause we are on different sides now." He growls and says " Nobody breaks my heart and gets away with it. You will regret it! " and he disappears. You sigh and go upstairs to your room. You go take a shower.