Tachibana Makoto x Reader <Find You>

Thanks so much for asking me to write this:) so here's the first chapt. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot.
..........
It was ___'s duty to clean the classroom today so she was staying back to sweep the floor and tidy up the class.

It was way too silent for comfort so ___ decided to sing a song.

"Silent love is calling faith to shatter me through your hallways..." Playfully, ___ brought the broom up and used it as a microphone.

"Into echoes you can feel and rehearse the way you heal..."

Placing the broom at the corner of the classroom and aligning the tables, ___ continued, "Make them dance! Just like you 'cause you make me move. Yeah you always make me go".

Moving on to wipe the whiteboard, "I'll run away with your footsteps. I'll build a city that dreams for two. And if you lose yourself..."

Picking up her bag when she finished cleaning, ___ spun her way to the door.

"___-chan, are you done? The school gate is going to lock so you better leave!" The person slid open the door as ___ did her last spin.

"I will find you!"

She came face-to-face with none other than Tachibana Makoto.

Chuckling, Makoto spoke, "Ready to go?"
..........
Does this suck? Oh well. Hope you enjoyed! Is this considered as a Singfic? No, not really. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks! This song is Find you. I was just listening to it and bam! Bye!

-Kunaiwa