Chapter 3: This Is Our Gift?

We make our way to my 2012 cherry red mustang to go find our gift. I open my GPS and type in the address from the letter. 

"You should reach your destination by 2.45" Says the GPS

"Wait, it's only 10:45" I say "Where the hell is this gift and what is it"

"Since it's going to be a long ride, what should we do?"

"I want to know what happened between you and my cousin....."

"But I don't think th........."

"TELL ME!" I demanded. 

"Okay. Fine. I'll tell you...... It started at Channy's birthday"

By this time we were on the highway on our way, while I listened to her story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniellaa P.O.V.

*Flashback*

It was late night and my baby and I were headed to our friend Channell's birthday party. We all call her  Channy though. Today was her 21st birthday and she wanted to have a hotel party.  

"Baby do you hear me?" Aqua said.

"No, I'm sorry angel I was in deep thought, what did you say?"

"I said after Channy's birthday, we can go out to eat then go home" She said

"Okay baby that's fine"

"Come on let's go in" She said.

I followed in behind her and we made our way to the room. We knocked on the door and Channy opened the door.\

"Happy birthday girly!" Aqua said.

"Happy birthday child" I said

"Thank you both, now come and join the party" She said.

We walked in the room and the party was popping. It was so many people already. We were all having a good time we were all drunk besides Aqua because she was the designated driver and she wasn't a drinker anyway. I had a major buzz and I had to pee. 

"Babe, I'm going to the bathroom" I said

"Okay"

I was so drunk that I couldn't even walk straight. I made it to the bathroom in one piece. I came out and saw Aqua's cousin layed out. She looked sick. I had sobered up and went to get Aqua.

"Baby, your cousin is in the back room, she doesn't look too good" I told her.

We walk to the back room and Aqua sees her cousin,

"Baby can we wait to go out to eat, I don't want to leave her here like this" She told me.

"It's fine" I said.

We grabbed her cousin, and made our way home after saying by to Channy and explaining to her the situation. 

We got her cousin to the guestroom. Aqua had already went to sleep, so I went to check on her cousin. I walked in the room and saw her cousin changing her clothes, she was in nothing but in her bra and underwear. It was tempting but I stayed away from her.

"Can you lay with me Danny, I can't go to sleep just yet"

Being nice I went and layed with her, she had clothes on and I was just trying to be nice. I don't really know what happened after that, I just know I woke up naked with her cousin in my arms with her naked to. Aqua cussed me out, kicked me out. I tried to explain but she wouldn't let me. I made a mistake and i regretted it ever since. I never spoke to Aqua after that.

*End of Flashback*

"Now here we are, with me explaining what happened. I regret everyday what I did to you and our relationship, I never really got the chance to tell you. I don't remember that night but I know I loved you and I still do after all these years. You were my heart and when you left my heart left with you too. I'm sorry Aqua."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqua P.O.V.

I listened to everything she said. I accept her apology but she still cheated and I can't really process that.  

"I accept your apology, but the chances of us getting back together are very slim"

She had went to say something but I had stopped the car we had arrived to where our gift was. 

The sign above the entrance said "Follow the path and you'll find you're love"  Daniellaa and I looked at each other then made our way too the trail. The trail lasted for about a mile. Then an opening was up ahead. It was a small stone building. On the top it said "Dedicated to the most wonderful woman Ella Thomas." Inside the small building was a box. Just one single box, I opened it up and inside it was two necklaces. One said "As long as you love me" The second one said "We can  conquer the world"

 "Why is this our gift?" I said.  

There was note and it said

"The more you think, the more you'll know"

"This is seriously pissing me off, Daniellaa can I spend the night at the hotel with you? We need to talk and figure this out" I said.

"Sure, let;s stop at your place so you can get some clothes, and we'll be on our way" She said.

This is going to be a long night....................