Chapter 1: From The Beginning

Hi, my name is Aqua Diamond Pathway. It's really Aquamarine but that's too long of a name so nobody knows my full first name besides my brother, mother, and teachers. My father, he was a bitter old drunk and got voted out of the house by the family.

He was a danger to us and everyone around him. So he could not continue to live in our house anymore. But enough about my sorry excuse for a father, more about me.

I am 22 years old and a sophmore in college. I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I have two close friends that I can trust with everything. One is named Tae I've known her since freshman year and she's been a great friend. The second is named Arabella but we all call her Bella I've also known her since freshman year but it feels like I've known her my whole life. My third friend is named Naia, we've been friends since 5th grade. So I don't count her as a friend, I count her as my sister.

Then there's my brother Ricky he's 25 years old and still lives at home. He still lives at home with our Mother because he is the man of the house and he doesn't want to leave her by herself and I love him for that, but I had to leave for my sake. He does take college classes he's studying to be a doctor. I'm glad to see him doing something he enjoys.

My mother, she's been divorced for 5 years, and I'm hoping she meets someone soon, I just don't want her to be alone forever..

Anyways this is a long story of how I met Unknown, so let's begin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep*

I wake up to my irritating alarm constantly going off at 7 AM. on this bright Saturday morning. Why am I up at this godly forsaken hour you ask, well I volunteer at a Kids center to help the kids with work and things like that. It was only supposed to be a one time thing but they loved me so much I decided to keep going there.

I decided to get up and get dressed, and ate breakfast. My outfit for the day consisted of my Red sweatshirt with black sleeves that says 'I Love Sleep' on the very front, a pair of ripped jeans, and my high top red converse with a black side purse. I head to the center but I make sure I feed my dog before I go. On the way since it was a long ride I decided to jam out to Big Sean's "One Man Can Change The World".

'I hope you learn to make it on your own

and if you love yourself just know you'll never be alone

I hope you get everything you want and that you chose

I hope that it's the realest thing you ever know'

By this time I made it to center because I had the song on repeat and kept playing it for the full 30 minute ride, I entered the center and heard a voice that has haunted me forever.

"Well looky there, if it isn't my beautiful gem"

Oh no... Danny....

There's a little something I forgot to mention, Danny is my ex that I regretted dating so much.. But that's not it. Danny is also a girl..Ohhhhh yeeaaaahhh I forgot to mention........................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm gay.