Chapter 6: You Want Something More

I woke up the next morning, laying in bed. I turned over and felt the side next to me only to feel nothing. I turned around around and didn't see Erica there. I wasn't too worried about it because I assumed she went home before I woke up. I check the time and realize it's 10:30 A.M. She probably did go home because she was the early bird gets the worm type. I turn back over and try to get some more sleep. I hear my door open and someone singing, I didn't even need to turn to see who it was, I knew it was Erica. She was the only one that could sing like that. I listened to her singing, and noticed she was singing my song of the week. "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend. I started singing from the beginning after she stopped. 

"I found myself dreaming, of silver and gold,

like a scene from a movie, that every broken heart knows

We were walking on moonlight and you pulled close, 

Split second and you dissapeared, then I was all alone" I sang ever so perfectly. She joined wit me for the second part.

"I woke up tears, with you by side

A breath of relief then I realized 

No, we're not promised tomorrow" We both sang. I let her finish what part we were singing together. 

"So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when

When we'll run out of time " She sang.

"Still singing, I see" She said.

"Still making me breakfast, I see. Give me my food girl, but first I gotta go to the bathroom" I said. 

She started laughing while I walked into the bathroom. I get in there, and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I go back out to see Erica layed out on my bed it a sports bra and sweatpants. 

"You must love staying over here, cause you look hella comfortable right now." I say to her

"Girl sit down and eat that good food I made for you" She said.

"If this food make me sick ima hurt you" I said.

"You'll hurt me when you catch me, and that'll be never. You know I was track star in high school" I rolled my eyes while she kept talking. "I want to take you somewhere today though. So after you get done eating I want you to get showered and get dressed. Ima pick out yo outfit too." She said.

"We gon be matching aren't we?" I asked already knowing.

"You already know" She said and winked at me. I got up to go get dressed and she smacked my butt. 

"Ericaaaaa! You got one more time little girl, don't play with me." I said

"Go get in the shower" She said. I get in the shower and do my business and come out. I head to the room in my towel. I look to see that Erica had my stuff layed out. She had a purple tank top, a black leather jacket, white shorts and purple vans layed out on the bed. I looked at her outfit and she had the same thing except her top was a t-shirt and her  shorts were white cargo shorts with all the pockets. I got dressed while she was in the shower then headed downstairs. Since I had braids in, I put them in a bun, and just had a black watch and earrings. I found my phone and things like that to put in my purse. Then Erica and I headed out after she got dress and put on her white watch and diamond earrings. If you haven't guessed it by now, Erica is a full stud. NOT a dyke but a stud. We got in her white camaro and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere special, I need to talk to you." She said.

Turns out we were going to World's of Fun. I left my purse in the car and just grabbed my phone. We headed to my favorite ride. The Mamba. I love it soo much. While we were waiting in the line I decided to think. I looked at Erica and realize I have feelings for her. She was fine ass stud too. She was mixed, so she had long natural hair, dark gray eyes, brown skin, and was 5"11 just like me. We were a match, but she was a f*ck buddy, I don't know if I want any strings attached. We get to the front of the line and ride the roller-coaster. After we get off the ride we head to get some food.  

"Oh my Jesus! You were crying like a little baby" I said laughing.

"Aye girl not too much on me." She said a little mad.

"Awn baby, I'm sorry" I said still smiling.

"Whatever, but I really need to talk to you, on a serious note." She said.

"Okay what is it?" I said sipping on my Strawberry Fanta.

"I want to take things to the next level" She said. I nearly died because I started choking on my drink. "I'm sorry it shocked you, but I have feelings for you, not just as a f*ck buddy either baby girl" She said.

"I want to take it to the next level, I want to be in a relationship with you too" I told her. I leaned over the table and kissed her, I leaned back a little bit and smiled at her.

"I can get used to this" She said.

I laughed and pushed her shoulder a little bit. "Let's get on some rides stupid butt" I said.

"Sure thing angel" She said.

We went to basically all the rides that day. We made our way back to the car and hopped in.

"Babe, I was hoping we could have a movie night so can we stop at the store before we head home." Erica said.

"If you paying, you staying" I said.

"Okay." She said.

We head to Walmart to get our snacks. 

"You got yo wallet?" I ask.

"Yes I do" She told me.

"Good" I said with the biggest smile on my face I took off running towards Walmart and to the candy section. 10 minutes later Erica comes around the corner smiling at me. By this time I have shopping cart filled with, Oreo's, ice cream, licorice, sour patch kids, jelly beans, cookies, chocolate chips, zebra cakes, Swiss rolls, twix, snickers, Hershey bars, m&m's,  skittles, and cupcakes. I then head to the drink section of Walmart. There I pick up some Sprite, Pepsi, Coca Cola, and Strawberry Fanta. On the way to the  check out station I pick up a few bags of hot chips and ruffles. 

"Babyyyy! Stop with all the snacks, we have en...." I cut her off when I said, "Wait! We need popcorn that's the last thing babe I promise." I said

"Fine" She said and then pouted. 

I grabbed her face and gave her a small kiss then dragged her to go get popcorn. After we got popcorn we, or should I say Erica payed for the stuff and then we headed to my apartment. By the time we got home it was 10:30 P.M. I changed into a sweatshirt, and leggings. Erica changed into some basketball shorts and a different t-shirt. We snuggled up on the couch with me feeding her twizzlers and eventually I got bored and started throwing them at her face, and that started a snack war..................................................................................................