Kidnapped

Chapters will take a while and I'll try upload them everyday, ENJOY :-)

Hi im Victoria and I have powers, I can shape shift into any animal I want and I can do so many skills like running really fast, anyway let's move on to the story...

So here I am somewhere im America near New York possibly, riding on my skateboard down the road until my phone rings.

It was Delilah my sister,
"hey Delilah" -Victoria

"hey Victoria" -Delilah

"so what are you doing" -Victoria

"im in New York with Ruby, what are you doing?" -Delilah

"im just about to go see BuBa at the Subway, anyway I have to go, sorry" -Victoria

"okay bye" -Delilah

"bye" -Victoria
I hung up on the phone and carried on listening to my music.

It took me 10 minutes to get to the city and I finally found Subway, I peeked my head around the corner feeling that someone was there. I went to investigate what the feeling was, I looked behind me and BuBa was there,

"hey BuBa" I said.

"Victoria!, I missed you" BuBa mind linked me.

"I missed you to, come on lets go get something to eat" I said while I was stroking his fur, his fur would always be soft like a pillow.

BuBa transformed into a black guinea pig and I put him in my pocket, I went inside the Subway, ordered a sandwich with ham and grilled cheese 'my favorite', a cookie and a bottle of water.

I went outside and headed towards the park on my skateboard. An hour later we got to the park and I sat down on the bench, I made shore no one was watching so BuBa could transform into his wolf form, BuBa was sat next to me, you know just in case. I finished by sandwich with the help of BuBa and I decided to save my cookie and the rest of my water for later so I put them in my pocket that was inside my jacket and zipped it up.

It was approximately 10 o clock at night, no one but me and BuBa was here, so me and BuBa were about to walk home but 2 guys were coming towards us, we looked back and there were 2 more, I ran in one direction and BuBa went in the other direction, 2 guys decided to chase after me.

I was about to loose them but I ran on to the pavement and a car was in the way, so you know what I did, I fell to my back and rode under it because instead of a backpack, I had my skateboard there instead so I could do the impossible, I rode under the car carried on running until I ran into one of the people that was chasing BuBa.
I felt a stinging sensation in my neck and noticed that he injected me with something that made me dizzy and tired all of a sudden, I fell to ground but someone caught me and everything was black after that.

I opened my eyes but everything was blurry, someone was carrying me and I saw the other 3 guys walk in front of him where I saw a big black car ahead of me, my eyes started getting tired again and I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again and saw I was in the back of a car with BuBa next to me, I placed my hand on him and actually fell asleep because of the drug that they gave me

Hi I hope you like this new book that im starting, please let me know what you think about the book and I'll upload the next chapter soon :-)