Saved

Jerome POV:

It's been at least a day since I last saw Victoria, I hope she's alright, and I hope Anna is okay, I just hope all of them are not dead.

"we need to make a plan, we all need to make it inside and out in one peace" Hayley suggests.

"there are 3 of us and at least 50 of them, we need more people so we can win this war" Rebekah also suggests.

"who, who can we get. Is any of your friends, family available?" I ask.

"I have a whole pack up North" Hayley says.

"75 at least"

"okay, great, can you call them now or something" I say.

Hayley calls a guy named Jackson and he agrees to help us out, with the entire pack.

~5 hours later~

Jackson and the entire pack arrives and we plan our way in and out.

"that's the plan" Jackson says.

"yes. We fight our way in and out. Me, Rebekah and Hayley go get our friends while you hold them off" I say.

"okay, lets do this" he says.

We start heading towards the place where they're keeping our families captive and it may take a while to get there.

Victoria POV:

It's been about a week since I got kidnapped, again. Now they know my weaknesses, family, my mate.

I haven't been able to keep in touch with him, it's like something is blocking me.

Im getting weak as the days go past, no food, no water, but iron. Delilah didn't mean to tell them that our biggest weakness is iron, she meant to say nothing, but I guess she just couldn't handle it.

"Vi-Victoria" Delilah calls out.

"De-Delilah, what's wrong" I say.

"I-i can't do it any-" Delilah pauses and doesn't respond back.

"Delilah?! Delilah?!"

No response was coming from her at all, I stand, walk up to the door and start hitting it as hard as I could, I kept on shouting for Delilah, but I knew it wasn't gonna do me any good.

I stopped as I got tired, I stood backwards and my vision was blurry, I suddenly faint and I hit my head on the floor which made me unconscious.

Jerome POV:

It's now night fall, this means it will be harder to see in human form, which also makes it easier for us to not get spotted.

We arrived at the mansion which was insanely huge, it's like 10 times bigger than our house.

"okay remember the plan" I say.

They all nod and the wolves followed Jackson to the main door, we heard a man scream, shouting, and a lot of howling and barking, which means they're holding them off.

Rebekah, Hayley and I climbed through the window on the left side of the house and made our way through the house, to the chamber where I saw Victoria last and finally we were in the prison, where they're keeping everyone locked up.

I looked in all the cells and found everyone, "we need to open cell 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12!" I order.

We open all the cells and released everyone, I open Victoria's cell and saw her laying on the ground.

"Victoria!" I say pulling into my arms.

"Jerome, Jerome!" she says hugging me.

"can you walk"

"yeah, yeah I think so" she replies.

We all head to the main door where the fight was, we joined the fight and we knew that we would win.

We fought to the the death and won the battle, we all cheared and ran back home.

~Home~

We finally got home so we put Victoria and the others in the house so I could thank Rebekah, Hayley and Jackson for helping me.

"thankyou, for helping me" I say.

"it's okay, what are friends for" Rebekah says smiling and hugging me.

"just remember, we're family no matter what"

Suddenly they were gone, Rebekah, Hayley, Jackson and the whole pack had disappeared.

I ran back inside to check on Victoria and saw her laying on the couch.

"you okay?" I ask.

"yeah, my head hurts that's all"

"you get some rest, im just gonna check on the others" I say kissing her forehead and leaving.

Victoria POV:

After Jerome saved me and all that, I went up to the balcony to get some fresh air.

"you okay doll?" Jerome asks.

"yeah, just getting some fresh air. Also I need to tell you something"

"what is it?" he questions.

"I-i forgive you, for everything that you've done, even kidnapping me" I explain.

"thankyou, Victoria"

We both hug each other for a good 5 minutes until we both let go.

"I love you Victoria"

"I-i love you too" I stutter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry if it's short and sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, well as always, keep smiling :-)