Delilah's Birthday

I woke up feeling exhausted, I guess it was from the other day where it felt like I was gonna die, I stood up and went to find where everyone was.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen and saw everyone but Delilah, I guess she is still sleeping, she needs it.

"hello Victoria" Elijah says.

"hi, okay so I need to tell you something" I say.

"what is it?" Kol asks.

"okay so it's Delilah's birthday tomorrow and I wanna make shore she has a great birthday, than last time"

"what happened last time?" Kol questions.

"it doesn't matter but can you guys help me out though"

"sure, but we kinda already done it, Delilah told me" Kol said.

"well that was kinda embarrassing well I better get going then"

I walked out of the house and was Jerome followed me.

"where do you think your going?" Jerome asked.

"to go get Delilah's present"

"not alone" he chuckled.

"fine, you can come with me, but since it's a long walk we have to shift into our wolves"

We shifted into wolves and ran towards the destination where I wanted to go.

~arrived at destination~

We arrived at my destination and saw the most amazing waterfall we had ever seen.

We both shifted into humans and Jerome was stunned by the look of the waterfall.

"wow" he says with a shocked face.

"come on" I order.

We walked to the bottom of the waterfall, I crouched down and grabbed a necklace from my pocket and placed the bottom half of it in the pond.

"what are you doing?" Jerome asks.

"magic. Part of Delilah's birthday present" I say.

After I finished making Delilah's present using magic, I showed the necklace to Jerome and boy he was suprised.

"wow, that's amazing"

"thankyou"

The necklace was exactly like mine but with a different color stone, the necklace was the shape of a circle made of silver and inside was a stone which was the color blue.

"lets go home" Jerome says.

~home~

We got home and I hid the present from Delilah by hiding it in my room.

~the next day~

I grabbed Delilah's necklace and ran down the stairs to see Delilah in the livingroom.

"Delilah"

"Victoria"

"Happy Birthday sis"

I showed her the necklace and she too was suprised.

"oh my gosh, it's beautiful, it's exactly like yours but blue, it's amazing Victoria thankyou!"

Delilah put the necklace over her head and so I said, "now, this necklace was made with magic and water, which means it will help you control your magic and you will be so powerful you might actually beat mother"

We both hugged each other and for the rest of the day Delilah had the best birthday she has ever had.

Sorry for the short chapter, remember keep smiling :)