Delilah

I opened my eyes with the sound of my phone ringing, I answered the phone and you wouldn't believe it.

"Victoria?!" Delilah shouted making me jump up and waking Jerome up.

"Delilah, hi, what's up" I said nervously.

"what's up, you haven't called for days!" Delilah said raising her voice.

"oh yeah sorry, my phone died" I lied, it was actually turned off.

"okay im coming to see you, right now" she ordered.

"no no no no no no no no, you can't im actually doing something right now" I replied.

"Victoria im not stupid, I know where you are and im coming to see you right now, I'll be there soon" Delilah said then hung up.

"not good, should I tell her the truth?" I asked Jerome.

"do what you think is right, follow your heart" he said smiling then stroking my back.

I made shore I was ready for her arrival and about 2 hours later, Delilah had finally arrived, she knocked on the door and I opened it and she rushed into the living room. Delilah gave me a big hug that I couldn't resist letting go of.

"I've been so worried, how are you and BuBa doing?" she asked.

"fine, how are you and Ruby?" I questioned.

"she's behind you, wait why are you in a house?" she started to question me.

"dont mention about what we are okay" I said using my mind.

Delilah had a confused look on her face, so I said, "okay so the point is that, I was kidnapped, then it turns out im this guy's 'mate' and he's a werewolf and a bunch of his friends are werewolves too, so you know dont say it" I answered.

"what, okay okay, I understand" she clearly understands.

Delilah was looking at something, "is that him" she asked me.

I looked behind me and there stood Jerome, "yeah" I replied, Kol, Klaus and Anna came into the room and Kol just couldn't stop staring at Delilah for some reason.

"there are two wolves, Victoria are these yours?" Anna said smiling and stroking BuBa and Ruby.

"yeah, one for me which is BuBa and one for Delilah, which is Ruby" I said smiling back.

"they're amazing, there so cute" Anna said scrubbing their fur.

"Kol are you okay, because your staring at my sister for some reason?" I asked.

Kol didn't reply back but instead he walked up to Delilah and held her hand, they both jumped and I know what that means, they're 'mates'.

"Delilah, Kol is your mate" I said and Delilah looked at me confused and released her hand from Kol's grip.

"a 'mate' is a werewolf thing right" I nodded for response.

She pulled me into a hug and I know she was crying because I felt a tear land on my jumper.

It took a while but Delilah had finally calmed down and she was herself again.

"so that's the whole story, about you and Jerome and all this werewolf 'mate' thing, right" Delilah asked.

We were sat outside laying in the grass in the garden, talking about werewolves.

"yeah, and now your Kol's mate, which is a good thing you know" I smiled.

"what about mother and our wolves?" she questioned.

"mother doesn't need to know, besides she's not here and second the wolves are quite happy here" I said looking at BuBa and Ruby.

"Victoria, promise me that everything will be okay, including this 'mate' thing" Delilah said looking at me with sadness on her face.

"I promise, it'll be okay, you can trust Kol, he's a nice guy, might suck at video games but he has a heart, and he wants you to have it" I said truthfully.

After a few minutes had past, Jerome came outside and he wrapped his arms around my waist and said.

"so this is where you've been hiding" Jerome said smiling.

"Jerome" I said smiling back.

I saw Kol come outside and sat next to Delilah. I grabbed Jerome's hand and pulled him into the house to give Delilah and Kol some alone time. We sat down into the living room and decided to talk about stuff.

"Anna told me about you, Delilah and your mother, so do you think she's okay" Jerome asked.

"I know she's okay, she got a new job which she gets to help people and animals all around the world, the last she called me was a few weeks ago when she said she was in Australia" I said smiling a bit.

"that sounds like a nice job but remember Victoria, im here for you, whatever you need im here for you" he said holding my hand.

"I know" I started feeling a bit sad about something that I just can't say because it makes me wanna cry.

"you okay Victoria?" Jerome said with a curious face.

"yeah, yeah im fine" I responded back.

I heard Kol and Delilah come in with the wolves and what suprised me that they were laughing, Delilah was happy again but this time it was Kol making her smile? That was fast.

"everything okay then?" I asked them.

"yeah, Kol was just making fun of you because he thinks you can't sing" Delilah said smiling.

"you sing?" Jerome asked.

"oh umm, I dont like doing it in public, and for your information Kol I can sing but not in public" I said furiously.

"what's your favorite song?" Jerome asked.

"it's Chandelier by Madilyn Bailey, but im not singing, not now" I replied.

"okay okay, I think we get the picture Victoria, I was wondering if we should watch a film, im suggesting a horror one?" Kol suggested.

"cool, im in" I said raising my hand.

"okay we've got Insidious 1, 2, and 3, or Insurgent?" Kol picked out.

"Insurgent isn't a horror film, but I think we should watch it though" I said laughing.

Elijah, Klaus and Anna sat down and watched Insurgent with us, man I love this film, me and Jerome decided to hold hands whilst watching the film.
About two hours later the film had finished and I fell asleep straight after it was finished apparently, I guess I really wanted to watch the film and I was just so tired afterwards.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, vote and comment and I'll do the next chapter soon. Sorry if it was short.