Princess

So for the past few days Freya has been staying with us until she finishes business and stuff.

Just then I hear the door open and when I see a familiar face pop round the corner I realize that Jerome and the others had returned.

I ran to Jerome and gave him a great huge hug.

"I missed you" I say.

"me too" he says kissing me.

Just then, Freya came out of the kitchen and walked into the living room.

The look on her face did not look good, her eyes widened when she saw Klaus and Elijah, they too widened their eyes and they were all shocked.

"Freya?" Elijah says confused.

"hello Elijah, Klaus" she responds.

Without anyone saying anymore questions they all walked towards each other and hugged greatly, soon Kol came in and joined the hug.

Jerome and I decided that they needed some alone time so we went upstairs to the balcony.

"so what have been up to while I was gone?" he asks.

"oh nothing, but when Kol found out that there had been a thief stealing our stuff, I planned out how we were gonna capture her"

"it was your idea?"

"yep" I say.

"you know I've meaning to ask you, where did you live when you lived with Delilah?" Jerome asks looking at me.

"I can't say, there might be someone listening, besides if I do tell then it might be destroyed when I go back" I explain.

"what do you mean, by destroyed?"

"I mean that the place where I live will be destroyed and everyone there will be either dead or taken prisoner and so will Delilah and I. That's why we can't say, im sorry"

"it's alright, I get it, you just want to protect the people you love. So is there anymore other secrets I should know?" he asks one more time.

I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear, "im a princess"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, keep smiling and I'll upload the next chapter soon =^.^=