Return

It's been 2 days since Jerome has been gone, I miss him to be honest, Lucian still won't piss off and Klaus still defends him, I know they've been friends for a long time but Klaus is stupid to see that he is evil.

I sat on the balcony waiting, hoping that Jerome would come back, probably not but, there is still hope.

"hey Victoria" Anna said sneaking up behind me.

"hey Anna" I said back.

"are you okay, is it Lucian, he is a pain in the arse, or, is it something else?" Anna asked.

"you miss Jerome dont you?" she said smiling.

"no, yes, well, maybe, I dont know" I paused.

"it's okay, I get it, I miss my brother as well, and my mate" she softly said.

"whose your mate?" I asked.

"his name is Jeremy, brown hair, brown eyes, has a sister called Elena" she replied.

I nodded, I heard a car coming towards the house, I could feel a strong pull, its him, Jerome is back!

I jumped off the balcony, landing on the ground in front of the house, the car stopped, Jerome stepped out of the car and ran to me, I ran to him and we hugged each other.

"hey doll, I've missed you" he smiled at me.

"I've missed you too" I said.

"did you just jump off the balcony?" he said with a questioning look.

"maybe, oh we've got a problem" I said.

"what kind of problem?" he asked with the same look.

"Lucian is here, and he won't get lost" I answered.

"Lucian? Here, what?" he questioned.

Delilah, Anna and the others came outside, Delilah ran to Kol and Anna ran to Jerome and gave him a hug. Lucian tagged along with Klaus, smiling, oh my god.

"Lucian what are you doing here" Elijah said.

"I thought I might come and visit, by which means seeing what Klaus was doing" Lucian said.

"did he hurt or threaten you?" Jerome said looking at me.

I looked at Lucian, he smiled a tad, I then looked at Jerome, "no, he didn't" I lied.

"how about we all go inside, and make ourselves home" Elijah suggested.

I nodded, going into the house with Anna and Delilah following, we went into the kitchen hearing Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Jerome yelling a little in the living room, so where is Lucian.

I went to go look and heard talking upstairs, I shifted into a bird and flew up the stairs, I saw Lucian talking on the phone without him noticing me, luckily.

"it takes time to get the right moment" he said.

"okay, okay, I'll get them, you'll get them in 3 days tops Tristan, tell Balem and Titus that it will be hand delivered okay, good" he said pressing the end call, I quickly flew back to the kitchen before he turned around, I hope he didn't hear or see me.

Who is Tristan, Balem and Titus, the last two names are really odd, and what does Lucian mean by you'll have them in 3 days tops, I hope it's nothing important.

"hello Victoria" I turned around and Lucian was there, uh oh.

"were you eavesdropping on me?" he asked.