Lucky

Lucky- white wolf with brown and black spots.
Dakota- black wolf with scar across the eye.
Copper- red and brown wolf
Nadia- white wolf with black spots around the eyes.
Lexi- white wolf with black tips on the ears, tail and paws.
This helps understand what each pup is.

I woke up with the sound of barking and howling, I quickly got out of bed and immediately ran down the stairs, I went into the living room and saw BuBa and Ruby, but Ruby was on floor, looks like she's, giving birth.

Jerome and Anna were right behind me, wondering what the hell was going on until they looked on the floor, we all sighed in relief then panicked.

"quickly, towels, water, that stuff" I ordered.

I ran over to Ruby with Delilah sitting next to me.

Jerome and Anna got the stuff and we waited.

10 minutes later there were 5 little cubs lying with Ruby.

"great job Ruby" I said patting her.

"what are we gonna name the 5 pups then, there are 3 boys and 2 girls, Victoria?" Jerome asked.

I thought about it fir a moment until an idea popped in my head.

"I know, the black one with the scar on its eye is gonna be called Dakota, white with lots of black and brown spots is Lucky, red and brown is Copper, there's the 3 boys done" I suggested.

"the girls, white with black spots around the eyes is Nadia, and finally the white with black tips on the ears, tail and paws is Lexi" I suggested.

BuBa, Ruby nodded, Jerome, Anna and Delilah agreed with me and so that is what they're gonna be called from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BuBa and Ruby thought it was best to go back home where it will be safer to raise the pups and train them, Delilah and I agreed that when this place is safe they can come back home and they can stay with us forever.

BuBa and Ruby left with the cubs and went to the forest.

Im going to miss them...

Sorry for short chapter, those wolves will come back, dont worry, and remember, keep smiling =^.^=