Chapter 6: All Alone

"I'm scared the only heartbeat I hear beating is my own. And I'm scared of being alone. I can't seem to breathe when I am lost in this dream. I need you to hold me. I'm scared of lonely."

- Scared of Lonely by Beyoncé

***********

Dylan, Daphnie, Brandy, and Danielle approached the line to Personal Ecstasy strip club. It was for 18 years and older, but the bouncer—Cree—knew Daphnie and thought they were good looking so he never ID'ed any of them.

This was the first club Dylan had ever been to so she was super nervous. One side of the club was for the male strippers and the other side was for the female strippers. Of course, they were all in the middle to get a mix of both.

"I bet none of y'all will put money in someone's g-string!" Danielle exclaimed and everyone gave her a skeptical look.

"Bet," Daphnie said after a brief moment of silence. She smirked, stood up and went to the closest female dancer. She did everything Danie said and more. She got on the stage and started dancing with the girl! They started kissing, and even touching.

"You's a crazy bítch!" Brandy shrieked in awe when Daphnie came back over to them and sat down.

"Thank you," she smiled, taking it as a compliment, and they all laughed.

After awhile the younger three girls grew more comfortable and eventually started to have fun. They were dancing with one another, drinking, and just having a good time. There were many people there so when Brandy spotted a couple of guy's she pointed them out. "Look!" she hollered over the music and discreetly got everyone's attention. She pointed at the guys again and smiled mischievously.

"They're cute," Danielle said as she nudged Brandy and Dylan. Dylan looked at her and shook her head in protest, but Brandy stood straight up.

"C'mon, don't be a party pooper! What's the worst that can happen?" she spoke, dragging Dylan towards the bar enforce she could protest.

They sat on a couple barstools next to them and Brandy ordered two shots of Tequila. Dylan rolled her eyes when they were sat in front of them.

"Keep 'em coming," Brandy said to the bartender after she gulped down the first one.

"Aye!" a voice yelled and both of them turned to look at the dudes next to them.

One motioned for them to come over and Brandy got up instantly. Dylan sat there because she wasn't the type to approach someone. It was, and always will be, the other way around. Especially if they say "Aye" instead of trying to learn her name.

"What're you doing?" Brandy questioned as she spun around to look at Dylan. Dylan didn't say anything, but she did shake her head. Brandy rolled her eyes and flicked her hand dismissively. "She's shy..." she said as she walked over to the three guys.

"Aight, I got 'er," one said, casually getting up to his feet and going over to her.

"It's just you and us, ma'. You wanna' go and have some fun?" another asked Brandy.

She smirked. "Depends on what type of fun you're referring to?" she asked seductively and put her hand on his arm. The last guy looked at him silently realizing they got them an easy one.

"The type that involves screaming," he spoke up once again and then smirked back at her. Brandy looked over at Dylan, Daphnie, and Danie before facing them again. Oh, they'll be alright. She nodded at the guys and then followed them out.