Chapter 10: Under One Circumstance...

"She was the baddest, I was the realest. We was the flyest up in the building. We was countin' this money, lovin' the feelin'. Look at you now, in love with a hitta'."

- All Eyes On You by Meek Mill ft. Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown

**********

"No! No! NO!! Don't say that! Do not lie to me," Dylan walked over to the other side of the room using her fingers to plug and screwed her eyes shut.

"But, I'm not lying. I do love you," Tre said back to her calmly.

"Well, I don't love you!" she responded, still in the same position. "I refuse to believe that you love me."

"Don't lie to yourself. That's not healthy, baby," he spoke in a hushed tone.

"Leave me alone! You don't love me. Go fúck those bítches you were with. Go love them!" she hollered, shaking her head furiously. She was truly trying to deny the fact that she could actually love him.

"You even said it yourself, Dylan. Don't do me like that."

"Do you like what?" by now her eyes were opened and her hands were at her sides, clenched in anger. "You cheated on me! Not the other way around, Trevanté!" she screamed as she stomped towards him.

"Yes, and I admit that. I thought you were like those other females. They didn't give a fúck about me cheating. They were only in it for the money anyway," he looked down in shame.

"What did you say?" she asked softly before getting in his face. The confession ripped through her already confused mind.

She lifted his head up slowly and he threw her a loving smile. That smile soon was replaced with a shock expression as a loud rip echoed through the air.

"Di-Did you just... slap me!" he asked as he held his face where her hand had made contact.

"Yea, and if you ever - and I mean, ever - say some stupid shít like that to me again I will aim for your kids next time," she looked down and smirked while he blocked his lower anatomy. "How could you think so low of me?!"

"Baby--" she cut him off.

"I hated the fact that you cheated, I hated the fact that it had to be so soon in the relationship. I thought at least you would wait for two months!" she held up two fingers for emphasis.

"Dyl--"

"I am not like those other low-blow broads that you used to fúck. I want - I deserve - love and affection, not hate and defection!" she was now all in his face. "How could you think of me like that?" she whispered, voice cracking.

He grabbed her face. "I am so sorry. I didn't think about it, but now I know. I just want you to say that you love me back, that you'll let me protect you. Let nothing do you any harm."

"I let that happen once and you were the one who hurt me."

"But I won't let it happen again. I promise."

"How do I know that you're not lying?"

"Because my kids are in jeopardy."

She slightly laughed before smiling at him. "You're right, our kids are in jeopardy," she grabbed his lower half. "What's yours is mine and what's mine..." she grabbed his hand and put it on her áss. "... is yours"

"You a freak! How you manage to get people to think you're innocent is beyond me!" he laughed.

She giggled. "I don't know either," she then shrugged.