1

It was my first night on tour, and I had finished my first show. The feeling was … It's impossible to put down in words, but it was a once in a life time experience. I saying touring, but it's really TWLOHA crew doing shows in different countries, and I sing songs for them so I go along. I was sat in the living space on the tour bus and E! News was on. "5 Seconds of Summer's drummer caught staggering out of a club last night, with a beautiful tall girl, who is reported to be a model. This isn't the first time the couple have been captured on camera… Could this be the first sign of a new love for the Aussie drummer?" I looked up at the screen as several photos of Ashton and a blonde walked the streets, some of them looking a bit tipsy, others looking like any other couple. It's when I saw one of him wearing his batman top that I decided to turn the tv off and hit the sack. 

Ashton's POV

"Could this be the first sign of a new love for the Aussie drummer?" "If only they knew!" Maria whispered before she planted her lips on mine, blocking my view of the tv. I felt around for the remote and turned the tv off. I stood up, my hands holding onto Maria as she straddled round my waist, and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. She lied down on the bed as I hovered over her. "Wait one second tiger!" She teased. She pushed me away and ran over to the radio. "Gotta have some rhythm!" She chuckled, setting the volume low, but not too low. She threw herself onto me and our lips grew passionate quickly. Maria's head was in-between the pillows as my arms were out stretched to hold me out, my head lowered to be able to kiss her. "We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you." I opened my eyes, to see Maria's eyes closed as her lips pressed hard against mines. I blinked a couple of times, what was I doing? I closed my eyes and continued to kiss down to her neck. "We'll never fall apart, cos we fit together right, we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart." My head pulled away from the crook of Maria's neck. "What's wrong?" She asked, her hands tugging at my hair gently. I sat up, and pushed myself off her. I went over to the radio and turned it up. "There's a boy lost his way, looking for someone to play… That was TWLOHA's singer, who writes song purely for TWLOHA and to reach out to people in need, her name is Imogen, and she's been with the charity for a year now and my god she has a lovely voice doesn't she Julie… Yeah she does Rick, and I understand that most of the songs she sings are her own, she said once they were written during her first relationship… Wow, well whoever broke her heart, he must be keeping at bay from the public, although it seemed that they really were in love once…Coming up nex-" I turned the radio off. "Ashton…" Maria said as she sat up in bed. I stared at the floor, my mind racing. Maria walked over to me, kissing at my neck. "Come on Batman!" She whispered. My body tensed as I froze. "Immy…" I whispered, staring at my reflection in the mirror opposite.