The Tattooed Prince(10)

Sebastian picked up my messenger bag and placed it over his shoulder. He didn’t loosen his grip on me; he kept me secure beneath him. I could still hear the flashes of the camera and the people were making a ruckus.

                “Just hold onto me and don’t let go of me, got it?” He said to me. He shifted me to his side and I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso.

                We began to walk and I kept my face away from the flashing cameras. I felt insecure and in danger, and those two feelings mix together weren’t the best. Sebastian placed his hand on my back and softly he rubbed his thumb in circles, soothing me.

                Once I felt the fresh air hitting my face, I relax. I could no longer hear people screaming and cameras going off.  A part of me wanted to let go of him, and another part me was still shaken up by what happened.

                “I won’t let go until you stop shaking,” He muttered under his breath.

                I looked up at him and he was staring at me. “I’m sorry,” I stuttered.

                He chuckled quietly. “For being stubborn or for last night?”

                “Both!” I whimpered.

                He smiled and hugged me tighter in his arms. “Ah, you should listen to Sophia from now on; she knows what’s best for you.” He scolded me. “She doesn’t try to be a pain she’s just doing her job.”

                I nodded. “Okay, I’ll listen to her next time.” I agreed.

                He pulled me apart from him and his eyes wondered over me. “Did they hurt you?”

                I shook my head. “No, they just frighten me,” I replied.

                I turned around and I saw everyone’s eyes glued on us. We never noticed them being there, the entire school was in the halls watching us like owls. I rapidly looked down at my feet blushing. Now this was a moment I didn’t want anyone else to see, or hear. Sebastian places his hands in his pocket and sighs.

                “I’ll see you after school okay,” He said and walked into the middle of the crowd.

                I pushed my messenger bag behind me and walked passed everyone towards my locker. Helen and Candace were waiting for me with open arms. I ran towards them falling into their hugs. They embraced me tightly, missing me.

                “We saw what happened are you okay?” Helen asked me concerned.

                “Yeah I’m fine. I’m much more happier seeing you guys,” I whispered.

Candace smiled. “Did you miss us?”

“More than you can imagine!” I exclaimed.

At least when I was living in my house I could see Helen and Candace every day. Now I could only see them when Sophia said it was okay too. There were too many safety measures, and rules for leaving the palace during the day.

For the wedding I couldn’t let them come because it was only for royalty only. I promised them though that soon they could come over to the palace for a sleep over. It would be nice to spend some time with them again.

I opened my locker and stuffed my messenger bag in there. “I’m so glad to be back at school,” I smiled at them.

Helen yawned. “You haven’t missed anything important,”