The Tattooed Prince(19)

My eyes fluttered opened as I realized I had passed out. After Sebastian had placed me down he let me roam around the house, while he took a shower. Somehow I ended up just knocking out on the bed, I was exhausted. I sat up yawning.

                  I got up from the bed and grabbed Sebastian sweater from the chair and slipped it on. I walked out the room to living room, but Sebastian wasn’t there. Where in the hell is he?  The wooden floor was freezing against my warm feet making me jog all around the house. When I finally agreed he wasn’t inside the house I went outside.

                  He stood against the wooden railing looking out to the sunset. I closed the door behind me and went over to him. He glanced down at me, and didn’t say anything. I bet he was upset I knocked out earlier today; he was probably starving since we got here.

                  “What are you doing out here, its freezing.” I finally said.

                  “It gets cold at night here, but it’s not freezing.” He smiled.

                  I rolled my eyes. “It’s still cold.”

                  He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. A small smile spread on my lips as I snuggled against his warm body. While we were here I wanted to forget who we were, and what are duties were. For the next ten days, Sebastian and I were normal; and we could do what we wanted.

                  “I’m sorry I knocked out I was tired.”

                  “Don’t worry about it, I figured you were,” He smirked.

                  “Air-head Prince…” I mumbled.

                  He let go of me and backed away from me. Quickly the lack of his presence effected me, I turned around and frown. “Where you going?”

                  “I’m an Air-head Prince, I’m no use for you.” He mocked me, walking away from where I was standing.

                  I slapped my palm on my forehead. When I want him to be close to me he decides to be a tease! That’s exactly how a Air-head Prince acts, with no brains! He walked slowly towards the house ignoring my ranting.

                  “Sebastian…why do you do this to me? I was kidding about the Air-head Prince!” I cried out running towards him.

                  “No, no I’m no use to you.” He played along.

                  I threw my head back groaning. “Stop being a jerk and hug me, I’m cold!” I whined.

                  He turned around and glanced down at me. “Why should I?”

                  Because when you hug me I feel these butterflies I can’t explain, my head spins, and for a moment I forget how to breathe. “I’m you’re wife, this is your job.” I said instead.

                  A smile spread on his lips and he grabbed by my sweater and pulled me inside the house. He shut the door behind me, pinning me against the door. My hands lay beside me, as I stood there stunned. Sebastian puts one arm above my head, and stares at me quietly.

                  “I make you get butterflies?” He asked me.

                  Shit, I said that out loud? I couldn’t deny it if he heard me spit it out. “Yeah, does it matter,” I look away from him.