The Story

(SARAH)

*Evangeline's POV*

The droplets of water cascaded down the window pane as they fell from the grey sky. New York is a lot different than Ireland- my home. My parents insisted that I move to New York to live with my older brother, Niall. Yes, The Niall Horan, of One Direction. Currently, the entire band- Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis, are here for two weeks for their North American tour.

"Evangeline!" Shouted Harry.

I have, unfortunately, lost a bet with Harry that I could do 100 push-ups in 2 minutes. He is some push-up machine; I have no idea how he did it, but he did. And now, I have to be his 'servant' for a week. If I had won, he'd have to carry me everywhere for a week. So, of course, I had lost, so I shuffled to his room from my comfortable place on the windowsill.

"Yes 'master Harry'?" He also makes me call him 'master'.

"I want some tea," he demands with a high, fakey voice.

I sighed heavily and walked into the kitchen, boiling the tea. "Anything else, 'master'?"

"Come cuddle," he grins.

No one knows of Harry and I's relationship, and I really hope it stays that way for a while. He opened his arms and I sprung into them, hugging him tight. Niall would never approve of Harry and I dating. He's incredibly protective of me, which I guess could be a good thing sometimes, but of all people, he should know that Harry wouldn't hurt me, and I'd never hurt him.

"You okay, babe?" Harry murmurs into my hair, kissing the top of my head.

I'm tempted to say no, because I shouldn't be dumping my silly problems on him when he's already got things to worry about with his career. "Yeah, fine," I say with a little too much force as a push away from Harry's chest to check the tea.

He can obviously see straight through my fakeness. "Eva?" He asks shyly, worried that I'd blow up. But I won't; I had promised myself that.

"Are you sure? That you're okay?" He eases, creeping forward and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I lean backwards onto his chest, my back hurting from leaning over the stove too much. " I guess not," I start, sighing.

"Why?" He asks bluntly.

"I just... my whole life, I've followed Niall around everywhere, and I want to see the world on my own time, do the things I want to do. Not whatever Niall wants, or what his schedule says."

Harry spins me around so I'm facing him. "I'm sorry," he whispers. "We can do anything you want. I can-" He is cut off by the door slamming and the laughter of the other boys.

"Crap!" Harry and I both whisper-shout, and he quickly takes his arms off of me and we seperate.

"Where do I hide?!" He says quickly and quietly, flailing around the kitchen in alarm.

"Pantry! Pantry, pantry!" I yelp, opening the tiny pantry door.

There is barely enough room for him to stand in there, but he fits in somehow.

I slammed the door in his face, and giggle when he makes a small "Ooph!"

I rush back to the stove and pretend I'm busy by shuffling a pan.

"Hey, sis!" Niall exclaims. We've both got heavy-ish Irish accents.

"Hey!" I say fakely, drawing out the 'y' in 'hey' farther than I should have. I then notice a girl standing next to my brother. Uh-oh.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey, guys! So, this might be confusing, but my friend, Sarah, write this story together. Like, we switch every chapter. And we write little notes to eachother every chapter pretty much. They're kinda stupid, but whatever. I'll be the only one updating, since we all have this written out on notebooks (4 notebooks, that is) and yeah. i really do hope you like this, as much as I did. 

~-~-~

*NOTE FROM SARAH TO ME*

You, Juliana, continue in your point of view. You're Niall's girl. ♡ Sar