Chapter 4

*Juliana's POV*

"I've heard a lot about you too, Harry," I say as I chuckle.

He grins slightly. I notice Harry has dimples. I've always wanted dimples.

"Well, Niall, she's a keeper!"

"Back off, Harry! You'll be a loner forever!" Right as Niall says that, Harry looks at Evangeline. Is there some kind of connection between them? I'm beginning to think so...

"Harry, are you feeling better?" I question.

"Yeah, thanks to Eva, er, Evangeline. Her tea." I think something is definitely going on.

"What happened to your nose?"

"Well, I, um went to the pa- I mean, I fell. Off a bike." Yeah, let's pretend that actually happened. I should confront Niall about this.

"Oh! Damn it! I forgot that I have an interview with the lads." My smile fades.

I look up to him. "Okay," I say. "Be safe. Have fun."

"Okay, babe. Come on, Harry, we should go."

As soon as they leave, I turn to Evangeline. "Alright. Spill." She looks confused. "Oh come on, you and Harry," I give her a "look". The you-obviously-know-what-I'm-talking-about-but-you-won't-admit-it look.

"DON'T TELL NIALL!"

"God, okay, geez." She tries to calm down a bit. Her face turns turns back to normal, after turning bright red. "You guys are cute. I think Harry really likes you. Even though I don't know him well, just the looks he gives you. Niall gave me the same looks." I smile faintly.

"How did you guys even meet?" She asks.

"Well, I went to Starbucks 'cuz I'm always there; I practically live there. Anyways, I asked for a Strawberries'n'cream, my favorite. The cashier gave it to me. I then sat in the corner chair, as normal. The cashier walked over to me, gives me my change, along with something else. A phone number. He said it was from the blonde boy blushing in the center, Niall. And I called him as I reached home. We had our first date a day later," I still smirk.

"Wow, how sweet."

I have an idea..."Oh my God! I just thought of something!"

"What is it, Juliana?"

"Okay, I should set up a date for you two!"

"That's a great idea...but what about Niall?" Crud....I forgot about him. Just play it off.

"Oh, I'll take him somewhere, far away from you two. And I'll text Harry later, letting him know that I know about you two. If that's okay with you, of course." I hope she says yes.

"Yeah, that's okay."

*NOTE TO SARAH*

Your turn, Sarebear