Chapter 15

*EVANGELINE'S POV*

The ride home was silent. Harry eventually became annoyed by the quiet and blasted random music from the radio on. "And, here is some Micheal Buble," the host said, and my mind instantly wandered to Niall, and how he loves Micheal Buble's music.

*FLASHBACK*

I follow Harry out of the concert hall where Justin  Bieber had just played. Niall got to meet him afterward, and he had spazzed out and ran out of the building. When we found him, he was running around outside and screaming, "I JUST MET JUSTIN BIEBER!" Over and over again. I was literally on the floor, crying because I was laughing so hard.. Niall continued to run around for about 20 minutes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Harry had to shake me into my senses. "Eva!"' He yells.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm in another world," I sigh. He chuckles as 'Another World' is a song of theirs

"We're home," he says. We walk to the elevator and his phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I can her someone on the other end. "Yes...WHAT?!" He screams, making me step backwards. He hangs up and is fuming with anger. "Liam is dead," he says with amazing anger. He steps out of the elevator and pulls me out with him. "Just, just stay here. I'll call Zayn to come stay with you. I love you," he says forcefully, running out of the door without another word.

*NOTE FROM SARAH*

Go on