Chapter 18

*JULIANA'S POV*

I run out of the car. "Niall!" I yell. I rush over to him immediately. "Why did you leave the hospital?" Right as I said that, I remembered that Niall couldn't speak, barely move.

But I was surprised to see Niall say, "Because Liam always wanted to propose to a girl on the beach. And when I heard Harry say that Liam wanted to meet you on the beach, I was afraid that you would say yes."

"Oh, Niall. I only love you." I grab his hand.

"Do you really mean that, princess?"

"Of course I do, Niall. You're my one and only."

"Come here." He grabs me and kisses me. I instantly kiss him back passionately.

I pull away. I think it's a good time to tell Niall my surprise. "Niall, there's something I need to tell you."

"Anything, princess."

I breathe slowly. I then hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Harry. He was out of breath for sure. "Hi, Harry," Niall says. He seems mad for some reason.

"Niall! You're okay!"

"Not really." Niall looks at me as if I did something. I cock my head and step closer to him. I stepped too close to him and I accidentally made him almost fall over. I quickly grabbed him and he wrapped his left arm around my waist.

"Did I interrupt something?" Harry said with sorrow.

"No, Harry. You didn't." Niall coughs nonchalantly.

"Well, we should bring Niall back to the hospital," Harry says concerned.

"Okay, but can we sit in back of the car? I want to spend time with Juliana for a while." I hug him lightly, not wanting to hurt my baby.

Harry smiled and said, "Sure."

We walk back to the car and I was really surprised to see that no one had touched it while we were gone. Niall opened the door for me. I smiled at him. We sat in the back seat, next to eachother and I rested my head on his chest. He then began to pet my hair like I was a kitty cat. He bent over and kissed me on the forehead. I loved it when he did that to me. The silence ghost then haunts all of us. I'm getting tired of it.

There's so many mixed emotions in the car....I could tell. We finally got to the hospital. I walk Niall to his room. "Niall?"

He looks at me as he lays back down on to the uncomfortable hospital bed. "Yes?"

"Remember earlier? I was about to tell you something, but Harry interrupted our conversation?"

"Yeah. I remember. What were you going to tell me?"

I couldn't tell him, but then again, I couldn't lie to my baby. "Well, you know that time when we-" I was cut off by the doctor. "Great," I say under my breath.

"Did you tell him yet?"

Now I had to tell him. How could I tell him? It was a good thing, but a bad thing at the same time. "Tell me what?" I have to tell Niall.

"Do you want me to tell him?"

Let me think, NO! "No thanks."

"Alright, I'll give you two a minute."

The doctor had left the room. "What is it, Juliana?"

I breathe, like I did before. "Okay. here goes..."

Harry rushes into the room before I could say anymore. "Juliana, I need to talk to you! now!"

Oh, no. Niall looks at me with a fake smile. "Go ahead, princess. I can wait."

"Okay." I bend over to kiss Niall.

Harry taps me on the back as I walk out of the room. "What's going on, Harry?"

He looks down, then back up at me. "Eva is pregnant!"

What? "Are you serious?!" I ask happily.

"Yeah. I know right."

That's great news! "Harry, I trust you enough to tell you something, before I tell Niall."

Harry brought be to Liam's hospital room before I could confess to Harry. Liam seemed happy I was there. His frown turned to a smile almost instantly. He sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I'm sorry I caused all of this."

"Don't apologize, love. I understand. You love Niall and you despise me."

"No, that's not true! I don't like you that way. I think of you and I as friends. Only friends. Okay?"

"Whatever."

"Harry, could you give us a minute please?"

"Sure, love."

Harry stepped out of the room. Liam took my hands. He started to sing me a song.

*SONG: 1234*

Give me more lovin than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feelin sad

Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

Barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you...

I took my hands away from his and left. No! He wasn't going to ruin one of my favorite songs. Maybe Liam was right. Maybe I do despise him. I found Harry and I continue on of what I was saying 5 minutes ago.

"So, like I was saying earlier, Niall is going to be the second person to know this."

"Know what?"

"Know that I'm pregnant."

"Oh, congrats!"

"Thanks and you too!" He lifted me up and hugged me. I enjoyed Harry hugs, but not as much as Horan hugs.

I walked into Niall's room. I found Niall asleep. I was sleepy too. So I get on the bed with Niall and sleep the rest of the day away.

*THE NEXT DAY*

When I awoke, Niall was already awake. He was holding my hand. "Good morning, princess."

"Good morning, Niall."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Fine. Oh, I have some good news to tell you!"

"Ooh. Tell me!" He sounded like one of my best friends from like, 7th grade, Sarah. I just had to giggle.

"Okay...I'm pregnant."

Silence. Then a smile.

"No way!"

"Yeah!"

"I can't believe it! We're getting married soon and you're having a baby?"

"Yeah, Niall. A baby Horan!"

*NOTE TO SARAH*

Go on, mother duckling. WTF! What did I just say?!