Chapter 14

*JULIANA'S POV*

I hear singing in the room next to me. I awake to a beautiful voice. Something hurt in my body...it was my heart. I want Niall. I slip on Niall's clothes, since I was in his bedroom. I walk out of his room searching for Harry. I don't seem to find him. I look in his bedroom to find Eva and Harry snuggling. I walk slowly out of the room. I go and get something to eat. I guess they heard me opening the cupboard, because they came out quickly to find me getting cereal out. "Sorry, I was hungry," I say innocently.

"No, it's okay, Juliana. It's not your fault the cereal is noisy," Harry says pointing at the cereal. I just had to laugh at my best friend"s silliness. 

"After I'm done eating, can you take me to the hospital pretty please?" 

"Of course!"

"Thanks, Harry and Eva. You're the best," I say hugging them. I finish my Cheerios as well as Eva and Harry. We got into the car and drove to the hospital. I tear up as we make our way to the door. 

"Niall Horan's room, please," Harry says. 

"241, sir," the receptionist says.

"Thank you." We walk past all the groaning people in the other rooms and I can't help but feel sorry for them. I start to cry, once again when we reach Niall's room. I open the door and run to his side, sobbing, lighter than yesterday, but still sobbing. I grab his hand, like yesterday and I just look at him and cry. I stop crying right before the doctor comes in.

"How long will he be in his coma for?" I ask the doctor.

"Oh...about...1 to 3-"

"Weeks?!"

"No, years." My heart literally stops and my stomach does flip flops. "What?" 

"I'm sorry, miss."

"Okay...I...I...can I go home? I've had enough."

"Sure. Thanks, Doctor," Harry says and grabs my arm gently and lifts me off of Niall's bed.

I walk down the hallway and my cellphone rings. It's Liam. 

"Hey, how's Niall?" Now that's in my mind again.

"Uh...he's going to be in a coma for about 1 to 3 years." Silence. Harry hears me and takes my phone. "What the hell, Harry?!"

He puts my phone up to his ear. "Hello?" 

"Harry! I was talking to Juliana!" 

I try to listen to the conversation. "Not right now!" Really Harry? I thought.

"Tell her to meet me at the beach, okay?"

"Okay, Liam." And then he hangs up and hands me my phone back.

"Thanks for taking my phone." I give him a grimacing look. "What did he want?" I ask. 

"He wants you to meet him at the beach." 

For what? I wonder. "Okay. Can you drop me off there?"

"Yeah."

We drive to the beach. Harry and Eva left after I to the place where Liam was. Liam looked great and I was just in Niall's clothes. Not that I minded though. He walked with me along the shore, walking in silence and admiring the beauty. Suddenly, he knelt on his left knee and spoke, "Juliana, we've known each other for quite some time...Will you marry me?"

*NOTE FROM JULIANA*

Go on...