Chapter 9

*EVANGELINE'S POV*

"So, I came here to follow Louis around on tour," Eleanor jokes, kissing Louis' cheek lightly as he and Liam watch another movie quietly. 

A few minutes passes and Eleanor and I talked. I looked over at Louis and Liam, who were snoring slightly. "Aww! They're adorable!" Eleanor whisper-yells.

"Yeah..."

"But, we're not finished with the night yet," she snickers and leans over, pressing her mouth to Louis'. His eyes shoot open and then relaxes and kisses back. She pulls away and smirks triumphantly.

"If you're going to wake me up again, that's the way to do it," Louis laughs weakly. 

"Louis, would you wake Liam up?" Eleanor asks, getting up and walking into the kitchen and disappearing. 

Louis turns around and just slaps Liam bluntly. "OW!" Liam jerks up, looks at a laughing Louis and smacks him upside the head. Louis gives a surprised look and slaps Liam again. This goes back and forth until Liam starts to grab and pull Louis' 'perfect' quiff and Louis starts to yell. The entire time I thought I had heard Louis' ring tone, Live While We're Young, but dismissed it immediately and joined in with the wrestling.

"Ow, Louis!" "Liam!" "Don't make me kick you in the balls, Liam!" Were the usual threats that came with the wrestling between the two boys. Then, the house phone started to ring. I ran to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, I'm looking for Ms. Evangeline Horan?" Says a deep voice.

"This is her..." I say, panic slowly filling my stomach; my chest tightening in fear.

"Well, I'm calling from Good Shephard Hospital..."

*NOTE FROM SARAH*

go ahead!